Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean, this could end up wonderful, imagine the league sets us up for 12:30 saturdays for the rest of the season.

We're living through history here, this is like the nazi's marching on Poland, or the moon landing.... I'm just amazed. This is incredible.
Kennedy being shot, its one of those events everyone who was alive at the time recalls

Arsenal are nailed on for an early penalty due to a clumsy challenge from someone trying to hard. We will then push for an equaliser and concede from a counter-attack. 5 minutes later the same player will score after being left unmarked at a corner.
The team will go into the sheds at half-time down 0-3 as the boos ring out.
We will nick a goal after half time to raise hopes of a come back but they will score yet again from the resulting kickoff. Late on one of their subs will score with their first touch.
With the last kick of the match we will have a shot from outside the box that will end up near the corner flag.

Think i'll just go to bed and skip this one.

Well if we get hammered, Sean will at least understand which players are not fit to where an Everton shirt and can start planning the clear out next summer. COYB!

Hopefully they get Jorginho straight into the team. We'll have a shot then.

Otherwise I'm just hoping we have more shots than they have goals.

Not gonna be able to watch it, but I'm kinda glad. Hard to imagine we'll get any sort of bounce here, it's all firefighting now and maybe a bit of a warm up before we go to analfield. Expect us to lose 2-0 but would be made up with a draw really. Good luck Sean.

Status
Not open for further replies.