Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a bit sick of the negativity surrounding the club, protests and all the bollox. Since when have we become Kopites. Maybe it’s a generational thing, we’re Everton ffs, we’ve always been [Poor language removed], apart from the 80s. Yes expectations have been higher due to the Moshiri money, but we are were we are. The boards always been [Poor language removed] aswell, it was Moyes who shielded it for all them years. The boards going no where, and if they do, it won’t be down to protests etc. so let’s all stop [Poor language removed] whinging and get behind the team and the manager, the off field [Poor language removed] will take care of itself. Everton will beat the arse 2-0 on Saturday, we should all be putting energy into what we do best and support the team, they’re gonna need it more than ever
Football existed before the eighties lad , and we were a top club then as well,
People like you are part of the problem.
Accepting long years of decline without having the wit or intelligence to at least question it.
0-0 would be a decent result all things considered.

I can't wait. Actually scratch that I can, one of the best things about currently having the worst version of man flu I've ever had is the fact I may have to skip going.

Heart: SD's dogs of war grind out a shock 2-0 win
Head: Arsenal run riot and beat us 0-6

Life affirming victory or a predictable loss. No middle ground.

4-4-2 Pickford / Godfrey / Coady / Tarkowski / Mykolenko / Gray / Doucoure / Onana / Iwobi / Simms / Calvert lewin.
I hope he plays this, Gueye has been the weak link in midfield recently, always passing backwards, Doucs actually runs forward with the ball and looks to pass forward. Simms could be the new striker we need, don't know why Frank kept playing Maupay.

Getting a bit sick of the negativity surrounding the club, protests and all the bollox. Since when have we become Kopites. Maybe it’s a generational thing, we’re Everton ffs, we’ve always been [Poor language removed], apart from the 80s. Yes expectations have been higher due to the Moshiri money, but we are were we are. The boards always been [Poor language removed] aswell, it was Moyes who shielded it for all them years. The boards going no where, and if they do, it won’t be down to protests etc. so let’s all stop [Poor language removed] whinging and get behind the team and the manager, the off field [Poor language removed] will take care of itself. Everton will beat the arse 2-0 on Saturday, we should all be putting energy into what we do best and support the team, they’re gonna need it more than ever
Most of any negativity is directed at Board and Owner, isolated incident re players do not show how the Majority feel, the team is one of the best supported at home and away every day of the week, fans investing time, money and emotion in a past time and club that has been around for generations and generations of families have followed them and will continue to do so!
we were pioneers in the world of football, we do fantastic community based work, we have fanbase that is an example to all, not just glory hunting idiots, the likes of city and chelsea have.
We have a duty to show our support for the club and also to be vocal when things aren't right and if you can show me one reason, just one, to not vent at our board during this period of decline then I will button it but for now, I and others will vent as much as I need to, to try and make this club what it was, not just in the 80's but historically!

I will wait!

UTFT SACK THE BOARD

Congrats on the idiotic comment of the year so far award.

1_Everton-Unveil-New-Manager-Sean-Dyche.jpg

Welcome to Dyches Midnight Runners.

A game that would under the word challenge in a dictionary, but they aint ready for the Dyche mavericks.

COYB

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Coady - Tarks - Myko
Gana
Gray - Onana - Iwobi - McNeil
Dom
This will be fun...

Despite the absurdity of the transfer window, getting a new manager, and the institutional incompetence involved, I am actually optimistic that Dyche will be able to play a tune with these players.

Forever stupid, I know, but what else is there to do.

Support the manager, give the players a chance to show what they can do, again, and see if we can't get ourselves out of this overflowing cess pit the board, the DOF, and the owner have put us in.

UTFT, for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.