Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, this could end up wonderful, imagine the league sets us up for 12:30 saturdays for the rest of the season.

We're living through history here, this is like the nazi's marching on Poland, or the moon landing.... I'm just amazed. This is incredible.

Is there a way to ensure that nobody goes to the match...imagine the specticle...no fans in front of the bt cameras...that would be some statement

Screenshot_2023-01-31-12-57-30-229-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

I'm coming up from the South West for this one. Haven't been to Goodison for a few months.. I sure picked an interesting game to attend. Could be pretty volatile

With everything that has transpired since around midday of the Southampton game day and now the expected ‘nothing doing’ transfer window, feelings and tempers will be running high and fraying come Saturday.

We have to remember that none of this is on Sean Dyche and whether we think he’s the right managerial appointment or not, he’s got the gig and we should support him unreservedly for his maiden home game… and despite the shortcomings in the squad, loss of fitness/form etc we need to get behind the team too.

The time to vent our feelings towards the owner and this shambolic, useless Board of Directors is after the final whistle… allow the players to leave the pitch and then make our voices heard !!!!

Support the team…
SACK THE REGIME…

Status
Not open for further replies.