Status
Not open for further replies.
No first choice Left Back
No first choice Right Back
No first choice Central Midfielder
No first choice Hamez

Yet we still won.

Can not be unhappy at all.
I'm happy. Been a brilliant last three results, considering all of your points. Which is all that matters in the end.
Still, games like this, where the margin is one goal, and anything could happen in the last minute, like a fluke, flap or complete f-up is messing with my nerves more than it needs to !

I'm happy. Been a brilliant last three results, considering all of your points. Which is all that matters in the end.
Still, games like this, where the margin is one goal, and anything could happen in the last minute, like a fluke, flap or complete f-up is messing with my nerves more than it needs to !
I closed my eyes every time Arsenal tossed it into the area at the end.

"It is difficult when you are facing a team that is constantly defending really low & are wasting time"

Just like you did in the first half...
Every team that is leading does it to an extent. 1-0 to the arsenal under graham - they were past masters at it. To think Arteta was one of my favourite players of that era, when he played for us. The disdain he has shown towards us since he left, means I enjoyed this victory and his subsequent crying over time wasting all the more.

Defensively we are looking like a different team!!- It’s remarkable how much we’ve changed in a few weeks.
Even some members of the ‘dead wood’ brigade are putting a shift in!!

First time in many seasons that Everton have seized the opportunity to win a crunch game and make a bold step forward in the league.

Too often we've choked when having the chance to go top / get into a European place - hope those days are behind us.

Well done Blues
So much was achieved in the previous two games, other managers and years past, with out doubt this would have been thrown away tonight. But now top four is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.