Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad we don't have any one making videos on youtube like DT at Everton... if there are, I haven't seen them yet. Most of the people on youtube making Everton videos are super sound people. Also you guys on here make it the best forum I've been to, even the people starting to question carlo after those losses... :D all's good, you're welcome back on the hype train anytime.

that ridiculous +5+3 mins of extra time gave me flashbacks to the funes mori chelsea game a few years back where we not only got screwed by the added time from nowhere but also a terrible offside miss that would have been seen had VAR been around.

Great result though, considering the opponents and form we were in in Nov, if we can get any sort of result on Wednesday it would cement this run as the best month of Everton football in quite awhile.

Now we knew about Mina and the 45th min goal,but there is a new one below who has done the same thing

Yerry Mina's last four Premier League goals have all been scored in the 45th minute.

--------------------------------
Only Chris Eagles has scored as many consecutive goals in the same minute before, with four in the 90th between 2007 and 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.