• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
GettyImages-1272281739.jpg

Yes, Carlo lad.

My last preview before Christmas seems like a good as time as any to wish you all a Happy and safe Christmas.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Holgate - Mina - Keane - Godfrey
Doucs
Iceland - Gomes
Hamez - DCL - Rico

COYB​

AM new so i know litle about Everton fans and their football taste, but i can recognize this trend about "keeping a low block and counter attacking" among a Lot of the fans ....

That kind of football won't take You far , AM glad about the recent victories , but in the long run it is not sustainable , too many things can go wrong when You defend that close to your goal . Carlo knows it and his teams were never counter attack teams . Hes done it cuz he had no choice (having 3 creative players down : James/ Coleman/digne).

Having said that , those 3 NEED to comeback and keep developing the Everton from the first 7 matches , one who relies in attacking rsther than counter attacking.

Everton is not build as a fast counter team , your only 2 players for that are god awful finishing attacks (richarlisson and iwobi) and your actual "killer" is a last touch scorer who can't dribble past any 1 and his shooting abilty is horrible (Zero goals from outiside the box), dcl is great but he can't counter.

Take the wins but demand more from your players , stop thinking like a small team. Even atlético de Madrid (once the Best counter attack teams) steps on the front foot more often than not (Even vs barsa or Madrid)

Now we have just played and beat 2 teams i didnt think we would beat, Arsenal i do think we will beat, dont mess up Everton, fancy us to win, will say 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.