Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really expected we'll crush them in the 2hf on condition that we really go for a third goal. Gunners are poor side now and they were there for taking.

I prefer we keep pushing once we got the lead, and this is a popular opinion. But if we are about to sit back every time once we got the lead then players should be strong and self-confident without shaking and panicking. In that case, if we keep the difference and get the results I'm ok with sitting back. For now, I still don't think we are that kind of team, who can keep poker face and iron steady legs to the very last minute.

Must say I've never been so confident as this time that we're going to win the game. And that is a completely new experience for me as an Evertonian), and I thank Carlo and the boys for that feeling.

Congrats to all of us! COYB!

I don't watch Sky so I am spared souness and his sourness and the other meffy commentary. Its much more fun to watch it in Arabic.

Another good result, up into lofty 2nd (temporarily, as 3rd play 4th tomorrow and any result will affect us). It was tough to watch at times, it always is when you are playing all out defend, but the commitment from the team was great to see. Hope we keep this winning run going for as long as possible
To be fair Spity would not be drawn on Tyler, normal mocking yarn that Everton used play across the park and left bla blah the rest is history blah blag, boring twit that he is.

I'll post my opinion mate . Like you do .
Which your entitled too, and im responding by saying stop looking for a negative when we've just beaten Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester within one week, without James, Digne, Coleman and Allan (today).

ENJOY your Saturday we will be in the top four over Christmas.

Funny really a year ago Arteta joined Arsenal and Carlo joined us.
Anyone remember the narrative?
Arteta and Arsenal by far made the better choice.

A year later and it’s plan as day Everton made the better choice

I didn't say they were all at Goodison. Cheers! Were they all winners?
2 at watford were when we were 2 down to make it 2-2,before that late winner via Walcott on the break got us our 1st win from 2 down, time we did that before then was also v watford in that 3-2 game at Goodison v watford when Tom Cleverley missed pen in about the 100th min, v Brighton and tonight were both to put us 2-1 up

Taking nothing away from today's win there was a distinct lack of creativity ..I don't believe we can continue to hope for the sort if results we have had over the last three games without that added spark from an attacking midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.