Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being an Aresenal fan and your still not quite home yet haha
Well,some how my cousin is one living in Liverpool,not London and never lived there,only 20 ish etc,despite his whole family supporting Everton, no idea if hes home,couldnt care less lol,we won thats all that matters

Went for the team, but only because there is no Silva option.
Got the team up for it and set them up perfectly.
Event he subs helped us instead of making us weaker as they often used to do when we were winning games.

Love that so many players could and should have won man of the match.
Outstanding players for me today - everyone - there were no weak links, really starting to play and gel as a team. The desire and passion is back from both players and Fans - great atmosphere today, right up until we left the ground.
In the end went for Bernard for MotM - he was everywhere - defending with great tackles, running forward and genuinely causing problems for them all afternoon.
Great match

Same and if it was in a fa cup semi or something or fighting for top 4 ( wishful thinking) its gunna cost ya
At least the rest of it is coming together and we can hopefully secure Gomes and a very good striker as a minimum this summer. Would definitely take Zouma but it'll be tough to sign him I think. Slot a finisher in that team and we'll score for fun. Unchanged team next game (yes, Jagielka too - don't change from such an impressive performance) and let's go for four on the spin and four clean sheets too.

Our commitment and energy won us that game today. They couldn’t live with us. A huge amount of skill and technical ability on show too. You know we’ve played well when it’s virtually impossible to pick a MOTM.
The crowd were at it today too....Goodison really is like no other ground when we’re aggrieved with a decision or simply playing well.
Was my 30th Wedding Anniversary today. So, being the good husband, I spent it with the love of my life.....and the Mrs stayed at home and went for a drink with our girls.
Starting to become a real football team again....Brands and Silva have got this...I can just feel it building.

Status
Not open for further replies.