Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
whe the winner we t in
Screenshot_20211206-161901_WhatsApp.jpg

If you score 4 goals you deserve to win. I thought level was onside now, but apparently not. Rode our luck at times, none more so when Godfrey should have seen red. But overall deserved the win.

They legit fixed the line by extending the foot.

I don't know if (and hope) it was a graphical glitch, but it looked extremely dodgy - and it was Atwell, who detests us.

I'm 80 years old. Went into hospital for a kidney transplant on Saturday morning. Did three hours pre op, and transplant was cancelled because donor kidney was faulty. All a bit like watching Everton,but tonight the blues got the transplant !!!
All the best mate.

I turned into one of those south american commentators when that goal went in and ran about the house like marco tardelli in the '82 world Cup final. Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaal!!.

It was biblical.

Thats shut up a few tvvats around l,pool, you know there was actually some fireworks set off just before half time here by them knobs. Now we need to do it again on Sunday and not revert to type.

Seriously mate it works.
2009 - 2-0 down against Spurs, we draw and Defoe misses a penalty in injury time
2010 - 2-1 up against City but under the cosh with ten men, walk in the coldest conditions imaginable for the last few mins. We win.
2016 - Liverpool two up against bournemouth, cherries win 4-3. We snatch a draw v United via Baines penalty same day.
2019 - Everton losing 1-0 to Spurs, Son breaks Gomes, stonewall penalty disallowed after about 18 minutes of VAR review. Snatch a draw.
And tonight at 1-0 down.

Just magic. Maybe they could try that sketch during nicer weather though. Every time it's been cold, dark and horrible
cold, dark and horrible - just like being a blue.

Grey and richarlison are getting alot of mention but I thought Gordan didn't half graft tonight. I loved him coming onto the pitch at full time and celebrating with grey too.

Status
Not open for further replies.