Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 80 years old. Went into hospital for a kidney transplant on Saturday morning. Did three hours pre op, and transplant was cancelled because donor kidney was faulty. All a bit like watching Everton,but tonight the blues got the transplant !!!
I hope you get the kidney very , very soon. I hope the Blues cheered you up and you enjoyed the rollercoaster. Take care of yourself mate .

If you score 4 goals you deserve to win. I thought level was onside now, but apparently not. Rode our luck at times, none more so when Godfrey should have seen red. But overall deserved the win.

So the answer to our problems is 3 in midfield, so next game It’s got to be Allan,Doucoure and Gomes, who agrees?
Totally agree, but gotta be wary of Gomes, he often looks great off the bench for 20 minutes against a tiring team as he needs that bit of space. Hope he can get some form and fitness because everyone knows there is a player in there.

So a dark, windy walk around the lake wall is all it takes.
Seriously mate it works.
2009 - 2-0 down against Spurs, we draw and Defoe misses a penalty in injury time
2010 - 2-1 up against City but under the cosh with ten men, walk in the coldest conditions imaginable for the last few mins. We win.
2016 - Liverpool two up against bournemouth, cherries win 4-3. We snatch a draw v United via Baines penalty same day.
2019 - Everton losing 1-0 to Spurs, Son breaks Gomes, stonewall penalty disallowed after about 18 minutes of VAR review. Snatch a draw.
And tonight at 1-0 down.

Just magic. Maybe they could try that sketch during nicer weather though. Every time it's been cold, dark and horrible

Yeeeesssssss. Much needed and througly deserved. Literally no idea how richarlison is off for that second one. First one isn't off in my mind but second one you can see both their feet on the edge of the box. Baffles me.
What baffles me is, when it’s that tight, how do they decide when to freeze frame it. How can they possibly know the exact moment that the ball left Docoure’s foot for the throughball?

Status
Not open for further replies.