Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good for the last 15 minutes once we put the extra man in midfield, I hope Benitez is now beginning to realise we are unable to play with a 2. The Venezuelan yard dog being unable gave us much more purpose in attack, it made a nice change to have 11 players on the pitch today.

One thing about it, I do think the players put a massive effort in for Benitez, with 15 minutes left it would have been very easy for them to mark time. I don’t think they’ve given up on Benitez quite yet. Still a lot of poor performances out there but Gray and Richarlison looked sharp.

The subs were better tonight, but, we were very lucky that Arsenal were so poor, they looked as bad as us.

Iwobi should have made it 3-1 why he came on when Gordon had their fullback on toast .....
Its never a good idea to bring Iwobi his place is at home with his dog) but Gordon wasnt good either. He is school boy level at best . Naive and hasnt the awareness to play football at that level

….fans brilliant, we’ll done to all who attended.

Richarlison is a top player, never doubt that. He scared the life out of both CBs, competitive, aggressive and quality.

Rode our luck but I thought it might be our night when that header hit the post. Great goal to top a terrific and much needed result.

Richarlison MoM.

Phew.
You know I’m critical Richie, but on this form he’s wonderful

Difficult to pick a MOM. Defence still looked dodgy at times. Grey, Richarlison and Doucoure superb. Gomes started slowly when he came on but started to pick up the loose and find space. Allan worked his socks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.