Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he... trains... hard over there.

Seriously though, good fee (if true) for someone who was never going to break into the first team currently.

Couple of sources over here quoting the 2 million ;-) Better than letting him leave on a free and shows good idea to send the young lads abroad for game time etc ;-)

I would guess it is a fee that may rise to 2m but unlikely to be as high as that initially.
But that’s the same for most transfers. Especially when selling I believe that 2mil will go on the accounts, so get similar fees for a number of other youngsters, add Davies and Kenny.

Add a few others like Bernard, siggurdsson, Keane We could be looking at 60mil which would go a long way to helping this summer’s buys,

But that’s the same for most transfers. Especially when selling I believe that 2mil will go on the accounts, so get similar fees for a number of other youngsters, add Davies and Kenny.

Add a few others like Bernard, siggurdsson, Keane We could be looking at 60mil which would go a long way to helping this summer’s buys,

Why we selling Bernie?

I think you're confusing two different things here. Most transfers have the fee paid over a period of time rather than up front, but the fee is a guaranteed sum. I think what @blueblue is talking about is a fee with potential add ons, so you might only actually get £100k but you're covering yourself so if he goes on to play 100 games for them you get £2m. You can't put stuff like that on the accounts because it's not guaranteed income and if it doesn't happen you're screwed.

I think you're confusing two different things here. Most transfers have the fee paid over a period of time rather than up front, but the fee is a guaranteed sum. I think what @blueblue is talking about is a fee with potential add ons, so you might only actually get £100k but you're covering yourself so if he goes on to play 100 games for them you get £2m. You can't put stuff like that on the accounts because it's not guaranteed income and if it doesn't happen you're screwed.
That’s fair enough and I’m no expert on these things. But if they are quoting 2mil, then it will be a lot more than a 100k it may be 1.5 mil paid over 3yrs with 0.5 paid in add ons. It’s very rare add ons or bonuses make up the majority of the fee

Why we selling Bernie?

I’m not saying we will, it’s just talking about the players we could make money on, if finances are tight and And he’s one you would say is at the top end.

And it’s just my opinion, but I don’t think he would be a great loss he’s 27 and has 2years left. This would be the best time to move him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.