Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age really is just becoming a number these days when it comes to modern nutrition and fitness regimes

If you take care of yourself then you can play well into your 30's at the top level

It's why I'd happily have Gana back. He could have years left on him yet

Aye but not for nigh on £30m. No sell on value.

I said last week, maybe we could get 10mil for our fringe youngsters. Maybe we could more as apparently this deal is for 2mil Euros. With Pennington, Connolly, beni, dowell,Adreniran Bowler( who we set a 5mil fee with hull as part of his loan deal). Development fees for Feeney and broadhead.

With money even tighter for a lot of championship clubs, someone like Connolly, who can play in a few positions, could be a player in demand
Add Davies & kenny And we could be talking 30mil, which will look good against FFP

Good team for hornby to go to ... no doubt two season on we will resign him for £20 million

Think we need to do the barca logic when we sell our younger players

Age really is just becoming a number these days when it comes to modern nutrition and fitness regimes

If you take care of yourself then you can play well into your 30's at the top level

It's why I'd happily have Gana back. He could have years left on him yet
Not sure how true this is. Yes there are Ronaldos and Milners but there are still plenty of guys who are falling off around 31-33.

Status
Not open for further replies.