Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
SbD0FTk.jpg

Yarmolenkoff.
Arsed? No, me neither.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...rpool-fc-transfer-rumours-yarmolenko-11254023

yARLASTER.jpg

Andriy Yarmolenko makes an appearance on the Liverpool transfer rumours for a change

The rumour mill has been a real trouble-making scamp today.

Because it suggests Liverpool may be about to gazump Everton over Andriy Yarmolenko .

To be fair, it's not entirely plucked out of thin air.

Not least because the Dynamo Kiev forward's agent, Vadim Shablii, has taken to social media to show everybody where he's been.

At Liverpool, would be the answer.

Shablii has a bit of previous for this, mind, forever posting photos of the prominent football personalities he has met and the famous venues he has visited.

Which of course other football agents don't normally see.

Another Everton-related tale now, with reports in Spain claiming the Reds are in for a former Blue.

It's said Jurgen Klopp is looking to sign Valencia's highly-rated Germany international centre-back Shkodran Mustafi from Valencia.

SuperDeporte journalist Dani Moreno told Radio Esport Valencia: “Liverpool will come this Sunday to see a player at VCF, for Mustafi.
“They will negotiate because they want to sign.”

David Moyes signed Mustafi for Everton as a youngster but the defender made one substitute appearance before joining Sampdoria and then helping Germany win the World Cup in 2014.

Yarmolenko is thinking to himself 'hmm, should I go work with one of the worlds best up-and-coming managers in an exciting new project or some backwards, deluded, clown hell bent on destroying the team moral and spirit of a once great club'.

ALLEZ ALLEZ OH

WE WANT SAUL FC

85 MILLION AIN'T HE
I can imagine how that negotiation would go eh?

Everton- We would like to make an offer to sign your player Saul.

Athletico- I don't know if you can Mr everton rep.

Everton- what do you mean? We are very interested in signing him ?

Athletico- Well I guess you BETTER CALL SAUL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.