Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was told by someone at City's academy this morning that there's rumours Yaya is coming to us.

They haven't been told that directly, he hasn't told anyone were he's going but that is the rumour.

Probably nothing in it but I thought I post it here just so I could bump it if it happens.

It might tie in with Pellegrini coming which no one seemed to think (or had heard) was happening when I mentioned it today.

They love Pellegrini there though which is a bit surprising after how they've underacheived under him.

I was told by someone at City's academy this morning that there's rumours Yaya is coming to us.

They haven't been told that directly, he hasn't told anyone were he's going but that is the rumour.

Probably nothing in it but I thought I post it here just so I could bump it if it happens.

It might tie in with Pellegrini coming which no one seemed to think (or had heard) was happening when I mentioned it today.

They love Pellegrini there though which is a bit surprising after how they've underacheived under him.

Was told he was joining his brother at the rs

You mean £220,000 a week is on offer to him here?

Great.

image.jpg

Sign him up mosh lad.

Be more use than niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.