Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by someone at City's academy this morning that there's rumours Yaya is coming to us.

They haven't been told that directly, he hasn't told anyone were he's going but that is the rumour.

Probably nothing in it but I thought I post it here just so I could bump it if it happens.

It might tie in with Pellegrini coming which no one seemed to think (or had heard) was happening when I mentioned it today.

They love Pellegrini there though which is a bit surprising after how they've underacheived under him.
That would be fantastic, he can be not arsed with loads of new mates

I didn't want us to sign Rooney but I've now relized he would be a great signing for us if man u want rid in the summer, we should be in there
Could we not keep signing the soon-to-retire players? We want to step up with Moshiri, not keep signing those well past their prime.
Lets find ourselves a Mahrez or Alli. Easier said than done of course but players like them must be out there.

I thought it would be madness to buy Rooney, after yesterday he might just be the answer but not at the money he would be asking. Even at half his current salary he would be expensive.
And if he played for us he wouldn't be playing against us every week so he wouldn't have it quite so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.