Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want us to sign Rooney but I've now relized he would be a great signing for us if man u want rid in the summer, we should be in there

I seen him on Friday night going into the Hilton with their team and shouted "Wayne you'll be in a blue shirt next season, you know it mate" he smiled back, LVG behind him didn't look too happy tho.

Apparently rumours going around Leno has a £12m release clause in his contract at the moment?!!? ABSOLUTE MADNESS.

If thats true and we don't snap him up or someone does get him at that price the world has gone crazy.

Apparently rumours going around Leno has a £12m release clause in his contract at the moment?!!? ABSOLUTE MADNESS.

If thats true and we don't snap him up or someone does get him at that price the world has gone crazy.
Bernd Leno has €18 million release clause
Ron-Robert Zieler has €3.5 million RC
Timo Horn £9million
and probably the best available goalkeeper from Bundesliga Loris Karius should be availalbe as well, even through he does not have a clause

Would be satisfied with any of these.

Timo Horn £9million
and probably the best available goalkeeper from Bundesliga Loris Karius should be availalbe as well, even through he does not have a clause

I want timo horn simply on the basis of his name.

Ron robert zieler is far too long to say to someone lol

I want timo horn simply on the basis of his name.

Ron robert zieler is far too long to say to someone lol
Would be called RR Zieler here for sure. :D

and would clasify as homegrown player as well - not to important to us currently, but may be in a few years... and I love the idea signing a German international keeper so cheaply, would be imo perfect to battle with Joel

Timo Horn £9million

Madness clauses them considering the talent on show there. Horn and Leno i have seen and really impressed with - you think Karius is a better keeper or prospect then them?

Madness clauses them considering the talent on show there. Horn and Leno i have seen and really impressed with - you think Karius is a better keeper or prospect then them?
I don't know tbh. But you can see rankings made by Bundesliga fans here: http://www.transfermarkt.at/torhuter-ranking-der-bundesliga/thread/forum/212/thread_id/65876/page/1

Looks like the rankings are Leno, Karius, Zieler, Horn.

Leno is the most expensive and will be hard to get as Leverkusen will play CL, may be an unrealistic target for us
Karius is the only one without release clause, Mainz may play EL, but we already were linked with him, is homegrown too (was in MCFC academy)
Zieler is the cheapest one, would come here for sure as his team is relegating from Bundesliga, is homegrown (was in MUFC)
Horn was linked massively with LFC so he is likely going there to play for Klopp

I don't know tbh. But you can see rankings made by Bundesliga fans here: http://www.transfermarkt.at/torhuter-ranking-der-bundesliga/thread/forum/212/thread_id/65876/page/1

Looks like the rankings are Leno, Karius, Zieler, Horn.

Leno is the most expensive and will be hard to get as Leverkusen will play CL, may be an unrealistic target for us
Karius is the only one without release clause, Mainz may play EL, but we already were linked with him, is homegrown too (was in MCFC academy)
Zieler is the cheapest one, would come here for sure as his team is relegating from Bundesliga, is homegrown (was in MUFC)
Horn was linked massively with LFC so he is likely going there to play for Klopp

Didn't now Karius would count as home grown! things you learn every day!!!

With the things coming out about Ter Stegan, i think the RS first choice will be dependant on what happens with his talks with Enrique, i think he will leave.

I think we need to show the ambition of going for Leno as a sign of intent, and if not fall back on Horn (dirty buggers). Go head to head with RS if needs be, Klopp might hold obvious sway but we don't know who will be in charge come the summer to maybe throw a different slant on things.

Some of the names in that list are sensational

1. Neuer
2. Leno
3. Fährmann
4. Benaglio
5. Zieler
6. Hitz
7. Sommer
8. Karius
9. Hradecky
10. Horn
11. Adler
12. Bürki
13. Baumann
14. Jarstein
15. Tyton
16. Mathenia
17. Özcan
18. Wiedwald

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/everton-fc-news-transfer-rumours-11239590
A rumour that has done the rounds this week is a Blues move for Besiktas goalkeeper Denys Boyko.

The 28-year-old Ukranian keeper only joined in January but is already being linked with a switch.

Quotes attributed to his agent apparently say: “This is not a rumour. Everton are really interested in Boyko. We will think and discuss because Denys is not satisfied with the situation at Besiktas.”

Oh god... the wheel is about to start turning again.

“We cannot spoil the career of Andrey Yarmolenko, Aleksandar Dragovic and others who need to be let go,” Surkis is quoted as saying.

“We can look for a replacement, but the primary task is to give a chance to young players.”

Still think its massively dependant on the manager situation though if he is still a high priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.