Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 of 3 things need to happen regarding this Yarmolenko fiasco.

Number 1. We offer Kyiv (or their nutjob chairman) exactly what he wants for Yarmolenko (could be up to £30m) to secure the deal.
Number 2. We offer Kyiv (or their nutjob chairman) a substantial amount for Yarmolenko (could be up to £20m) and loan him back to them til the end of the season to secure the deal.
Number 3. We tell Kyiv (or their nutjob chairman) to kiss our ring piece and go look for somebody else who may cost less and may even be just as good, if not better!

I have to admit I am open to any of the above. And number 3 in particular as the transfer window runs out!

Option 3 jumps out at me to be honest.

McFadz ain't coming back mate?

Cowdenbeath-v-Hibernian-Leigh-Griffiths-pa_2699562.jpg

Not being funny mate, but how is it a fiasco? until Martinez or Kenwright come out and say we tried to sign Yarmolenko, it's all just rumours.

I was under the impression that Everton had already come out and said we tried to sign Yarmolenko. Last summer.
And from the quotes connected to the "transfer" from both sides it seems that negotiations have become complicated to say the least.
Allegedly we want him. He wants to move from them. They won't sell unless certain conditions are met.
In my opinion it looks like a bit of a fiasco!

Liverpool at home
Arsenal away
Stoke at home

Need I go on?

Norwich... West brom ( we won that I know) first Chelsea goal ... Bournemouth... Basically he never actually saves us... Which every keeper should do at least 5 times a season .. I can not remember a single game that Howard has had a " south all" or martyn game ... Where he has actually won is points

I was under the impression that Everton had already come out and said we tried to sign Yarmolenko. Last summer.
And from the quotes connected to the "transfer" from both sides it seems that negotiations have become complicated to say the least.
Allegedly we want him. He wants to move from them. They won't sell unless certain conditions are met.
In my opinion it looks like a bit of a fiasco!

We tried to buy him in the summer, it didn't happen because Kiev said they wanted to keep him for the Champions league. No one from Everton have come out and said we're trying to get a deal together now to bring him in, the only people saying we are, are supposedly a few ITKs, and the media.

Until we come out and say we tried to get him in, best thing to do is just chill.

Norwich... West brom ( we won that I know) first Chelsea goal ... Bournemouth... Basically he never actually saves us... Which every keeper should do at least 5 times a season .. I can not remember a single game that Howard has had a " south all" or martyn game ... Where he has actually won is points
City!?

He was ok against City. Stopped a couple of threats with his feet but he hardly worked his cacks off. Unlike West or Southall who could be shot stopping for the entire game.

But lets be honest, Howard has major defects in his game now and has seen his best days maybe about three years ago. Last season he lost us loadsa points and he is doing it again this season.

Howard is no longer good enough for the Premier League. His weaknesses are now being exposed. This is not a reflection on the man it is the acceptance of an inevitability. Time has caught up on him. Time for a change.

Goal!
Goal! Norwich City 2, Liverpool 1. Steven Naismith (Norwich City) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Wes Hoolahan.

Here's the plan lads. We sell half our squad to teams in the bottom half of the table and they'll take points off the 'big 6' allowing us into the top 4.

Flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.