Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried to buy him in the summer, it didn't happen because Kiev said they wanted to keep him for the Champions league. No one from Everton have come out and said we're trying to get a deal together now to bring him in, the only people saying we are, are supposedly a few ITKs, and the media.

Until we come out and say we tried to get him in, best thing to do is just chill.

I can do that. Gives Pienaar a chance to play if nothing else!

Falcao did his ACL, we all know from Arteta that they don't ever come back fully. But Arteta was allowed time in the team to find his feet again.

Falcao with playing time and confidence will grab you 10-15 goals a season

Think he's finished mate. Midfielders can cope with losing pace and adapt their game. Very hard for forwards to do so.

I'd be amazed if we actually achieved the end result of signing Yarmolenko in this or any window. Seems like a fiasco on all accounts.

BBC Sport have also mentioned that Dortmund are interested in him, which is if true will make any deal even more difficult to seal.

They have also mentioned our interest in Empoli Portuguese right-back Mário Ru.

Seems to be a left back so take with a pinch of salt!

The Dortmund president has today said that yarmolenko is a great player who they would like to buy right now but he doesnt think Dynamo will sell him this winter.

£8M I believe off Naismith.

That money will

75048-snap-disappear-magic-gif-cCB1.gif

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.