Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that's not how we concede goals. We concede goals when our defenders switch off and forget to track a runner or don't challenge a header. What would that have to do with being nervous about Howard? Lack of concentration has nothing to do with being nervous -- if anything, being worried about your goalkeeper should make you extra conscious of making sure you stay tight to your man, something our defenders keep forgetting.

It's because we drop unnecessarily deep, then are too cautious coming out of defence, so we're stuck in a grey zone defensively were we don't know whether to stick or twist, and the opposition take advantage.

When we defended properly, everything was done instinctively - now they're having to second guess everything.

And to me its not just the money, its the time its all taking. If we are actually in for him, we're dealing with very difficult people. Patience is a massive part of the game thats being played out. Broadly speaking we, as fans, don't really possess that patience. I suspect its summer or bust with this one. Which begs the question - Do we wait until then, or bring someone else in (alternative) in this window.
We are dealing with difficult people???? Bet Kiev have never been offered a deal before were payments are spread over 43.5 years , starting at £8 per week rising to a tenner a week after 233 months etc . Poor fickers probably still giving there heads a wobble , trying to work out if we have stitched them up, or they have done us !!!!

We are dealing with difficult people???? Bet Kiev have never been offered a deal before were payments are spread over 43.5 years , starting at £8 per week rising to a tenner a week after 233 months etc . Poor fickers probably still giving there heads a wobble , trying to work out if we have stitched them up, or they have done us !!!!

There's no proof we've made a bid (yet) this window.

1 of 3 things need to happen regarding this Yarmolenko fiasco.

Number 1. We offer Kyiv (or their nutjob chairman) exactly what he wants for Yarmolenko (could be up to £30m) to secure the deal.
Number 2. We offer Kyiv (or their nutjob chairman) a substantial amount for Yarmolenko (could be up to £20m) and loan him back to them til the end of the season to secure the deal.
Number 3. We tell Kyiv (or their nutjob chairman) to kiss our ring piece and go look for somebody else who may cost less and may even be just as good, if not better!

I have to admit I am open to any of the above. And number 3 in particular as the transfer window runs out!

whos better for cheeper?

I'd be amazed if we actually achieved the end result of signing Yarmolenko in this or any window. Seems like a fiasco on all accounts.

BBC Sport have also mentioned that Dortmund are interested in him, which is if true will make any deal even more difficult to seal.

They have also mentioned our interest in Empoli Portuguese right-back Mário Ru.

I'd be amazed if we actually achieved the end result of signing Yarmolenko in this or any window. Seems like a fiasco on all accounts.

BBC Sport have also mentioned that Dortmund are interested in him, which is if true will make any deal even more difficult to seal.

They have also mentioned our interest in Empoli Portuguese right-back Mário Ru.

Dead cheap to get his name on your shirt!

They are probably carrying out a due diligent test on our offer, that from experience takes 6 weeks, they will likely accept our offer in March. :coffee:

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2 MERSEYSIDE CLUBS.

The Reds remain in negotiations with Ukrainian club Shakhtar over Teixeira, and are considering raising their initial offer of £24.6m for the Brazilian. MUGS WITH TO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND AND LOVE WASTING IT.

Everton remain in negotiations with Ukrainian club Kiev over Yarmolenko , and are considering lowering their initial offer of £20.0m for the Ukrainian. US TIGHT AS I DONT KNOW WHAT.

Got to admit I know very little about Teixeira so he may be worth more, but their previous spending sprees have hardly set the premier league a light. Mentioning Light it seems like it takes us light years to sign a player, all the talk about Yarmolenko I feel like I know him personally LOL.

Last edited:
whos better for cheeper?
Tweety-185x300.png

Status
Not open for further replies.