Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we managed to get pellegrini I'd like to think he is still on good terms with Villarreal owners. Bruno was excellent tonight & is rated best midfielder outside the top 3 clubs in Spain. The right back looked good too as did the young Ivory Coast centre half who went off injured.

I've mentioned bakambu previously & he did okay without pulling up any trees however would still take him if lukaku leaves

Yarmolenko would be an odd signing for RS as they have so many attacking midfielders already.

Mustafi another odd signing aa he doesnt hold a candle to Jonathan Tah if they are going youngish and German.

Perhaps they are turning into the old spurs we used to know?

As for us, hopefully we have a new manager soon otherwise will miss out on players.
Maybe , just maybe , that's Bills plan, not exactly a new tact here !

If we managed to get pellegrini I'd like to think he is still on good terms with Villarreal owners. Bruno was excellent tonight & is rated best midfielder outside the top 3 clubs in Spain. The right back looked good too as did the young Ivory Coast centre half who went off injured.

I've mentioned bakambu previously & he did okay without pulling up any trees however would still take him if lukaku leaves
Bruno is class but is 31. Younger than Barry and Carrick (who we're being linked with). didn't watch the match but I'm assuming the right back you mention was Mario Gaspar. Very good player. The Ivory Coat player is Eric Bailly. Replacement for Gabriel when he went to Arsenal. Prefer Mussachio.

Bruno is class but is 31. Younger than Barry and Carrick (who we're being linked with). didn't watch the match but I'm assuming the right back you mention was Mario Gaspar. Very good player. The Ivory Coat player is Eric Bailly. Replacement for Gabriel when he went to Arsenal. Prefer Mussachio.
Yes Musacchio is a good player seen him a couple times but Bailly looked a supreme athlete yet was still comfortable on the ball albeit Liverpool played without a forward he is only 22 interesting to see if he is fit for the second leg & how he copes with the inevitable anfield atmosphere

Yarmolenko would be an odd signing for RS as they have so many attacking midfielders already.

Mustafi another odd signing aa he doesnt hold a candle to Jonathan Tah if they are going youngish and German.

Perhaps they are turning into the old spurs we used to know?

As for us, hopefully we have a new manager soon otherwise will miss out on players.
One thing klopp did at dormund mate was sign top players thst were relatively unheard of. Thst and sign up coming German players. He can't sign up coming English here because spurs are all over thst so don't write off anyone he wants to sign. Considering its the same manager making the current team look good, the fella may know a good player or two to bring in

leigh griffiths is a awful tism looking player who is a joke of a person to boot.

Also, he wouldnt get in hardly any premier league teams never mind score many goals here.

Status
Not open for further replies.