Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to get witsel and william carvalho. Be alot of money for the pair but with ross and them 2 we would have a midfield 3 to dominate games.

Think we could still get 15mil back if we sold mccarthy. Alot of teams looking to splash cash.

Cool your not only a trained expert in ACL injuries with in depth knowledge of the Roma medical staff, but you are also aware of how each country ranks on the racism chart as well, plus obviously watch all Zenit's home games as you know he gets racist abuse every one - which by the way is an utter lie

Stick to what you actually know mate, which i guess would include alternative league tables and how to make massive banners
Did you not see the Zenit flag about 2 seasons ago by Zenit saying they wanted a all white team with only russian/slavic players and want no non white or gay players in the team,and they have racially abused Witsel and Hulk who play for Zenit.,Zenit have also been banned from having home games in Uefa competition because of the racism.

Or what about when Zenit last season held a flag up with the words "Thank you West Brom" because they bought Solomon Rondon a black player from them.

I thought Zenit's blatent racism and history or racist abuse was common knowledge.

Several black players have also singled out Zenit's fans as particularly racist. Former Russian top scorer Vagner Love told a Brazilian newspaper in April that Zenit was 'the most racist team in Russia' and the only one whose fans had abused him in his seven years playing for CSKA Moscow.

Just a snippet from an article.

Well said mate. Post of the year :)

aye i'm not comparing them, just saying that mcgeady was a good young winger before russia and came back crap. Witsel before russia was a great midfielder hence why he went there for so much money. Is he a good player still? No idea personally as i don't watch russian football but if he is great.

Just compared him to defour because he is another belgian always mentioned we should sign and we never do.

Witsel has been really good for Zenit mate, plays well for them in Europe and well for the Belgium squad as well, and is a key player for both, the lieks of Defour and McGeady for example became frigne players almost after their 'big moves'

Not saying he is 'world class' but he is a top level centre mid and a mile better than our current options

just been on facey and various sites [not heard of]
all claiming weve agreed deal 30 m for Witsel
hope so! all last couple of mins too

Id love to get witsel and william carvalho. Be alot of money for the pair but with ross and them 2 we would have a midfield 3 to dominate games.

Think we could still get 15mil back if we sold mccarthy. Alot of teams looking to splash cash.

I reckon a team would easily spend £20m on McCarthy with the fees flying around.

I rate Witsel, unlike a lot of people here, he's great with the national team, and the signing is a great statement even if it does blow our budget, great player no matter what league he came from, mirallas came from greece? many others have come from [Poor language removed] leagues and done great!
He's a class player and deffo would be a statement of intent.

Bossing it in the Euros and would be a top 3 midfielder in the EPL by far.

I highly doubt Witsel will be the only CM brought in! Hoping schneiderlin too!

why? we have potentially 4 central midfield players around 18 hoping to break through in the next season or 2. signing average players like schneiderlin to block their path is the wrong move.

Bla bla bla. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Everton is going too be last in line, with this "retirement home" strategy.

Ffs, we been linked too a 32 year old goldkeeper, and some half a.. Rumors.

This spell no ambitions, for the next season.

Christ!

Status
Not open for further replies.