Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a great start to the signings if it is true. Pray it is, always rated him and not in a FM nerdy geek way either.

Bla bla bla. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Everton is going too be last in line, with this "retirement home" strategy.

Ffs, we been linked too a 32 year old goldkeeper, and some half a.. Rumors.

This spell no ambitions, for the next season.

Christ!

Shouldn't you be coming up with some bollocks conspiracy theory somewhere? Do Everton even exist or are we a false flag operation?

You utter mentalist.

I'll certainly defer to you about his ability as I'm sure you've seen him much more than me, but I still don't consider it a bargain when he's untested in the prem! Also filled with dread a little bit about another Belgian shouting his mouth off everytime he goes on international duty. It doesn't excite me like signing Schneiderlin would, but then I've seen him plenty.
In current market its decent price, we've been skint for so long it's only natural to stress over big money. Scenes when schneirderlin comes aswell

If we are in for Witsel then we should be looking to tie it up as quickly as possible, as for the 30m price tag well that's the going rate for quality nowadays. Question should be is he better than what we have and the answer is a big yes !!!

A bit like Mirallas mate he can be a right snide, not afraid of leaving something on a player at times like

A very good player though, although by all accpounts he does have the typical Belgium player ego going on

What's he like fitness wise mate? Has he got a good record for staying fit?

Would be really happy with him joining - looks like one of those top level players and would surely keep Rom happy.

In current market its decent price, we've been skint for so long it's only natural to stress over big money. Scenes when schneirderlin comes aswell

The fact it's another Russian league signing gives me shivers too mate...I am sure Witsel is a very good player as others have said, but then I get images of McGeady, Niasse and Bily laughing gleefully at me and it puts me off a touch.

Oh and Schneiderlin is more than welcome to come partner him.

Bla bla bla. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Everton is going too be last in line, with this "retirement home" strategy.

Ffs, we been linked too a 32 year old goldkeeper, and some half a.. Rumors.

This spell no ambitions, for the next season.

Christ!
image.jpg

Who cares what they pay, just get them here, improve the team. Its not your money lad. Top teams have to pay well over the odds to prize top players away from clubs.

Its not only the players an management team that have to change the, mentality. We as fans have to aswell. Go out and get who the manager wants, forget the price.
upload_2016-7-1_17-25-36.png

The fact it's another Russian league signing gives me shivers too mate...I am sure Witsel is a very good player as others have said, but then I get images of McGeady, Niasse and Bily laughing gleefully at me and it puts me off a touch.
McGeady and niasse had no pedigree and have always been crap, witsel has been very highly rated most of his career.

Billy was played out of position

Status
Not open for further replies.