Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an ideal world we sign Witsel and another CDM as our starting pair and have McCarthy and Barry/Besic and 3 good squad players/back up's with Cleverly out the door for £10-12 million to be reinvested in the squad.

£30m for a guy with only a year left on his contract? When they paid roughly that amount for him when he signed for them...nah not for me.

Who cares what they pay, just get them here, improve the team. Its not your money lad. Top teams have to pay well over the odds to prize top players away from clubs.

Its not only the players an management team that have to change the, mentality. We as fans have to aswell. Go out and get who the manager wants, forget the price.

Are Witsel & Macy Gray the same person?
No..... but him and Gary Dourdan from CSI are

images (83).jpg

witsel is a very good player, and i think we're definitely interested / trying to agree a fee but maybe paul brown jumping the gun a bit.

Hopefully not like, he'd be a great addition.

Bla bla bla. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Everton is going too be last in line, with this "retirement home" strategy.

Ffs, we been linked too a 32 year old goldkeeper, and some half a.. Rumors.

This spell no ambitions, for the next season.

Christ!
Lad, it's Friday. Go and have a pint or something instead of stressing on here about transfers the club has said nothing about lol

Think we get too hung up on how long players have left when talking about how much their worth mate

Witsel is a quality centre mid, and he's worth 30m really mate, a very good player

I'll certainly defer to you about his ability as I'm sure you've seen him much more than me, but I still don't consider it a bargain when he's untested in the prem! Also filled with dread a little bit about another Belgian shouting his mouth off everytime he goes on international duty. It doesn't excite me like signing Schneiderlin would, but then I've seen him plenty.

Exactly look at United they are spending 35 million on Mykataryan who has a year left on his contract,you want the player you get him and we have the money now to drop 30 million with a player with only 12 months left.

That would be a statement of intent to show everyone especially the RS that we mean business.

In an ideal world we sign Witsel and another CDM as our starting pair and have McCarthy and Barry/Besic and 3 good squad players/back up's with Cleverly out the door for £10-12 million to be reinvested in the squad.

Agreed mate on everything but the 10-12m for Cleverley ?!?!

We paid way tooo much for him and we got him for free !!!!, but cut him loose as he really is a crime against football

30m seems a lot but I will be very happy if we sign Witsel.

The price is probably just symptomatic of the current market. Crazy money flying around everywhere.

Watch him be ultra gash later against Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.