Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im torn with the Witz-man. He can be brilliant but I think he's total tit. He definitely has snidey side in him and with that he reminds me of Belgian Fanny whom I cant stand most of the time. But...I know...tits many times are the Brill ones

£30m for a guy with only a year left on his contract? When they paid roughly that amount for him when he signed for them...nah not for me.

Think we get too hung up on how long players have left when talking about how much their worth mate

Witsel is a quality centre mid, and he's worth 30m really mate, a very good player

Im torn with the Witz-man. He can be brilliant but I think he's total tit. He definitely has snidey side in him and with that he reminds me of Belgian Fanny whom I cant stand most of the time. But...I know...tits many times are the Brill ones

A bit like Mirallas mate he can be a right snide, not afraid of leaving something on a player at times like

A very good player though, although by all accpounts he does have the typical Belgium player ego going on

Status
Not open for further replies.