Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is the new defour. Constantly mentioned yet no chance of signing.

He was good before he went to russia like, but so was mcgeady as well.

To be fair to Witsel though he had done it in the Belgium and Portugese leagues before hand which are both a step up from Scotland

Well said mate. Post of the year :)

To be fair to Witsel though he had done it in the Belgium and Portugese leagues before hand which are both a step up from Scotland

aye i'm not comparing them, just saying that mcgeady was a good young winger before russia and came back crap. Witsel before russia was a great midfielder hence why he went there for so much money. Is he a good player still? No idea personally as i don't watch russian football but if he is great.

Just compared him to defour because he is another belgian always mentioned we should sign and we never do.

The thing about Kovacic is his workrate is awful off the ball,pretty lazy player and the epitome of a luxury player.

Such a shame because at Dinamo Zagreb and Inter he looked like a potential star,Real Madrid want rid and are practically asking clubs to take him.

Did your opinion on him change at all due to Liverpool failing to sign the lad about 3 times over the last 3 years mate? Esepcailly when he was getting linked all over the shop then knocked you back and instead signed for Real Madrid?

The thing about Kovacic is his workrate is awful off the ball,pretty lazy player and the epitome of a luxury player.

Such a shame because at Dinamo Zagreb and Inter he looked like a potential star,Real Madrid want rid and are practically asking clubs to take him.

Another thing mate, Real Mdrid are practically begging clubs to take him, yet they haven't asked Liverpool - would that be because the player has already knocked them back and has zero interest in joining them?

Then again with Boyhood Liverpool fan Lewandowski being set to join the cult i guess they don't really need much else for their jigsaw to be complete

Status
Not open for further replies.