Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone provide the lowdown on Danurama please, if it likely he''ll come and is he even good or is it another Kean hypejob?
There's zero chance he would consider us. He's already the starter for Milan in his home country and playing CL. We wouldn't be able to afford him either. He's a lot more established than Kean was so we'll have to look elsewhere unfortunately.

There's zero chance he would consider us. He's already the starter for Milan in his home country and playing CL. We wouldn't be able to afford him either. He's a lot more established than Kean was so we'll have to look elsewhere unfortunately.
On the Kean point, PSG also probably need a good keeper so if he were to leave AC then they would likely be in for him and can offer him higher wages, trophies and the Champions League. Even if he only went there for 5 years he'd still only be 26 and could once again move anywhere for free. No chance he is coming to Everton

On the Kean point, PSG also probably need a good keeper so if he were to leave AC then they would likely be in for him and can offer him higher wages, trophies and the Champions League. Even if he only went there for 5 years he'd still only be 26 and could once again move anywhere for free. No chance he is coming to Everton

No way to tell...

On the flip side you could say that he may want to play in the premier league under an italian manager.

They key is always Raiola.

No way to tell...

On the flip side you could say that he may want to play in the premier league under an italian manager.

They key is always Raiola.
Let's see. Raiola is a curveball but I just don't see it happening given the competition for his signature (AC, PSG, Chelsea at the very least). Hope I'm wrong but I don't think I will be.

Seems to be some paper talk on Rabiot from Juve. 25 I think. Someone confirm if I should be excited about him as a potential signing?

I haven’t seen enough of Raboit but playing for
Juve and France wouid say he’s pretty decent.
And would give us some left footed balance in the midfield.

WTF is Danaruma? is he related to Dacoure? asking for a friend.
Dramarama is a child prodigy Goalkeeper.
Playing in the AC Milan first team since the age of 16, and the full Italian National side from 17.
He's still only 21 and running down his massive contract at Milan to get an even more astronomical one elsewhere.

Of COURSE he's coming here

News just in, the Milan keeper linked with the toffees has gone awol. Missing since training on Monday. Reports of sightings in Old roan and Speke.

Done a runner

Status
Not open for further replies.