Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Everton Aaron Ramsey

After the managers comments regarding James that it's hard to accommodate a player into the squad when they are only fit 50% of the time, I can't see him being too happy about signing Aaron Ramsey. More likely that we will sign Longstaff from Newcastle, his contract is up in the summer so Newcastle may want to cash in, in January and we may get Gomes and Delph out the door

After the managers comments regarding James that it's hard to accommodate a player into the squad when they are only fit 50% of the time, I can't see him being too happy about signing Aaron Ramsey. More likely that we will sign Longstaff from Newcastle, his contract is up in the summer so Newcastle may want to cash in, in January and we may get Gomes and Delph out the door

Would almost certainly be a terrible signing, therefore it's got Everton all over it

Not a Benitez type of player, thank god, he would be a terrible signing. Massive wages injury prone, don’t want him. Mind you, on the Minus side, Longstaff definitely is a Benitez type of player, don’t want him either, Davies is a better player.

The only thing i would say is Benitez is playing a bloke up front who looks about 25% fit so id take his comments justifying why James wasn't kept with a pinch of salt, he clearly didn't fit into how he wants to play therefore an excuse as to why he was sold has conveniently been given. On the other hand i can't see us bringing Ramsey in either especially when he's earning £400k/week.

Status
Not open for further replies.