Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s one game you specifically watched. How many others does he do that in? Considering their position in the league, not loads of them.

Yep, for all the natural ability he has, he really should be scoring 15 a season and probably the same in assists.

I'd be surprised if he's ever scored over 10 goals in a season and the same for assists

‘He’s the same sort of player as Bolasie’. Pretty straightforward comparison that.

Yes as in an exciting player that caused a lot of problems but didn’t really contribute all that much to the outcome of games in goals, assists & chances created. If he any different to that he wouldn’t still be at Newcastle.

If you read it as me saying he’s as good as Bolasie then you need to interpret posts better.

Yes as in an exciting player that caused a lot of problems but didn’t really contribute all that much to the outcome of games in goals, assists & chances created. If he any different to that he wouldn’t still be at Newcastle.

If you read it as me saying he’s as good as Bolasie then you need to interpret posts better.

Or maybe you need to just hold your hand up and admit he’s a better player than you realised.

Status
Not open for further replies.