Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this Bailey at villa a different one to the one a Leverkusen?

Think its proof that the Bunderliga is massively over rated in quality.

Sancho
Haller
Jovic
Bailey
Keita
Werner

All struggling to replicate their form in that league.

Why I wouldn't be too convinced of Haaland "goal cyborg" as @TheBigIguana calls him as being a definite world class talent in the big bhoys league of the English Premiere League.

Think its proof that the Bunderliga is massively over rated in quality.

Sancho
Haller
Jovic
Bailey
Keita
Werner

All struggling to replicate their form in that league.

Why I wouldn't be too convinced of Haaland "goal cyborg" as @TheBigIguana calls him as being a definite world class talent in the big bhoys league of the English Premiere League.
Haaland was one of the best goalscorer in the Champions League.... while playing for Red Bull Salzburg.

Also Sancho has been much better under real management, Keita is constantly injured, Haller is the leading scorer in the CL right now he just didn't fit Moyes team and every single Chelsea attacker is underachieving because Tuchel insists on committing 8 players to defense every week.

The Bundesliga is clearly a more open league, no one plays like Burnley or Wolves so the exact figures aren't going to match but acting like no talent comes from there is disingenuous and frankly it makes me glad you and Goat don't make real decisions for the club.

Haaland was one of the best goalscorer in the Champions League.... while playing for Red Bull Salzburg.

Also Sancho has been much better under real management, Keita is constantly injured, Haller is the leading scorer in the CL right now he just didn't fit Moyes team and every single Chelsea attacker is underachieving because Tuchel insists on committing 8 players to defense every week.

The Bundesliga is clearly a more open league, no one plays like Burnley or Wolves so the exact figures aren't going to match but acting like no talent comes from there is disingenuous and frankly it makes me glad you and Goat don't make real decisions for the club.

The Bunderliga is alright but its no stronger than the likes of France/Portugal imo outside of 2 teams.

The Premiere League is simply too fast paced/physical for many players from these leagues to cope with.

Andre Gomes is the perfect example of a technically good player who would do relatively well in France or Portgual look abysmal over here.

Ndombele and Werner getting had off by players like Milner and Lascelles every single week.

I beg your pardon??????????????????

The Bunderliga is alright but its no stronger than the likes of France/Portugal imo outside of 2 teams.

The Premiere League is simply too fast paced/physical for many players from these leagues to cope with.

Andre Gomes is the perfect example of a technically good player who would do relatively well in France or Portgual look abysmal over here.

Ndombele and Werner getting had off by players like Milner and Lascelles every single week.
This is pretty incoherent. Which league are we talking about?

This is pretty incoherent. Which league are we talking about?
ALL of them bar the Premier League.

I mean lets be honest bruh, if YOU had your way you would stick a load of Muricans in the squad, athletes with no talent.

If I had my way, Seb Haller would be our number 9, a player proven to be better than that Honey Monster Haalaand.

ALL of them bar the Premier League.

I mean lets be honest bruh, if YOU had your way you would stick a load of Muricans in the squad, athletes with no talent.

If I had my way, Seb Haller would be our number 9, a player proven to be better than that Honey Monster Haalaand.
I feel like I'm genuinely fairly honest on American players.

Status
Not open for further replies.