Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

24 isn't old! He is about 3-4 years away from his prime.
1B9FA11B-9594-41E7-86CB-9CC949B55829.jpeg

goes back to 87 you won the league, we won the cup - and due to their antics in heysel we were banned from europe - and who knows where that may have taken us both. we also had a very friendly charity shield match - albeit the game was rubbish . You also let us thrash you in 85 after you had the league sewn up - to let us comfortably stay up
I recall a not so comfortable watch v you guys when we were trying to stay up, albeit I was leaning heavily on the pints to get me through. (Also remember Steve froggat absolutely murder is at highfield road in one game!)

I’ve family that relocated to Hinckley and my cousin started his career with Coventry and a few mates went to and swam for Cov Uni so I have a soft spot for the sky blues

I think Broja will stay mate.

Kalimuendo is the one - 21/22m from PSG so they'd be a lot easier to structure a buy now pay later deal with, sticking point could be they want a buy back according to reports - but say 45/50m which they'd not even blink at as if they utilize it it's meant he's really tearing it up in the league here - both parties win in that situation.

We get the player who if he becomes amazing we get a few good years from then make a sizeable prifit from, if he just becomes good, then we keep him and have the benefit of a young talented striker for years

I’d be on board with that mate as I think the best we can hope for with what’s left is to push the issue further down the line slightly and give us more time to free up room in the finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.