Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Gyokeres is a signing we really can get behind to be honest.

If we can get him in for like £8m, he’s proven he can score in the Championship, so even if he he does flop, someone will take him off our hands.

It’s smart business, If the fee is right.
Exactly this, I think it may be more than 8mill but also dont think Coventry could hold us to ransom over it.

Think its clear were looking for a similar type of striker to DCL, hes tall, mobile, decent shot on him, works hard. At 24 hes at a decent age aswell, thumbs up from me.

Hasn’t seen that price but yeah not sure id go for that. Surely we could put £10m down for Broja and £5m a season over 4/5 years and adds ons if he scores a certain amount and even a sell on fee/buyback clause too

I think Broja will stay mate.

Kalimuendo is the one - 21/22m from PSG so they'd be a lot easier to structure a buy now pay later deal with, sticking point could be they want a buy back according to reports - but say 45/50m which they'd not even blink at as if they utilize it it's meant he's really tearing it up in the league here - both parties win in that situation.

We get the player who if he becomes amazing we get a few good years from then make a sizeable prifit from, if he just becomes good, then we keep him and have the benefit of a young talented striker for years

Last edited:

I want Gyokeres despite never seeing him play single minute and will now be fuming if we go for anyone else.

His name is cool, his celebration is cool, he’s smack in the Venn diagram for the ‘why aren’t we scouting the championship/Europe’ hipster moaners

Get it done Everton

If Coventry are desperate for money, how they will be able to hold out for 12m if we offer 8m is perplexing. Also if we offer 4m up front with another 4m next year and they need the money, will be interesting to see them reject it.

Kinda falls away by Pukki though !
With a bit of creative licence you can just about get there.

Joao Pedro,
Karlan Grant,
Joel Piroe,
Teemu Pukki
and - Diaz, as above.

I also like Adebajo
at Luton
who's worked his way
up the leagues
ra - ther than down.

There's unfashionable target men
Lyndon Dykes or Ross Stewart