Homepage Update: Everton Sign Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
That defence needs at least three defensive midfielders in front of it in order to lose 4:0!
I'm honestly starting to think that our DM's aren't making a whole world of difference when it comes to our defending. I think that back four is more than capable of keeping it tight enough without the help of Gueye or Schneiderlin. If we press from the front, certainly against the likes of the bottom half teams who generally aren't great on the ball themselves, then I actually think we wouldn't need DM's at all.

I'm honestly starting to think that our DM's aren't making a whole world of difference when it comes to our defending. I think that back four is more than capable of keeping it tight enough without the help of Gueye or Schneiderlin. If we press from the front, certainly against the likes of the bottom half teams, then I actually think we wouldn't need DM's at all.

Tosun, Walcott and Bolasie all in the side should have teams not as camped in our half due to the threat of a counter attack. For me if we can get Coleman back at near enough the level he was at prior to his injury - and add a pacey attacking LB to the side we should definitely improve on the defensive side. Still need a CB though.

Morgan also needs to go - feel like his heart or head isnt at the club and would happily take £15-20 million for him and reinvest in a player capable of not only defending but also able to pick a forward pass.

We won't catch Leicester or Burnley let alone Arsenal if we don't buy a defence first mate.
I agree is sounds made but I just feel it’s time we turned a corner and went on a winning streak, at long last we will have pass on the field and we can push on teams instead of defending for our lives

Tosun, Walcott and Bolasie all in the side should have teams not as camped in our half due to the threat of a counter attack. For me if we can get Coleman back at near enough the level he was at prior to his injury - and add a pacey attacking LB to the side we should definitely improve on the defensive side. Still need a CB though.

Morgan also needs to go - feel like his heart or head isnt at the club and would happily take £15-20 million for him and reinvest in a player capable of not only defending but also able to pick a forward pass.
If Coleman fit enough play him and put Kenny on the left, not ideal but upgrade on Martina

Pickford

Kenny - Holgate - Williams - Martina

Rooney
Bolasie------------------Lookman

Sigurdsson

Walcott - Tosun

Imagine Allardyce playing this. Just imagine it lol
Pickford plays it long to Tosun 1st minute
Pickford plays it long to Tosun 5th minute
Pickford plays it long to Tosun 9th minute
And repeat...

Is Walcott even a winger?

I thought the massive debate amongst Arsenal fans was when fit, where’s his best position?

I remember most of them saying he wanted to play centre forward, and although he’s good in that position, not good enough to lead the line for arsenal.

I think a few people on here are in for a shock..

Is Walcott even a winger?

I thought the massive debate amongst Arsenal fans was when fit, where’s his best position?

I remember most of them saying he wanted to play centre forward, and although he’s good in that position, not good enough to lead the line for arsenal.

I think a few people on here are in for a shock..
said yesterday that Sam told him hel be played on the right so think he knew before signing

I'm honestly starting to think that our DM's aren't making a whole world of difference when it comes to our defending. I think that back four is more than capable of keeping it tight enough without the help of Gueye or Schneiderlin. If we press from the front, certainly against the likes of the bottom half teams who generally aren't great on the ball themselves, then I actually think we wouldn't need DM's at all.
I think we only ever need one, two just makes everyone question who is marking who and what the hell is going on, but we need one to stop (reduce) the easy passes in front of our defence. Without one they pass the ball around to make a shooting chance without any pressure at all.

We lack anybody who is willing to run beyond the striker or can offer us an outlet in terms of someone who can get up and join the striker quickly.

He covers both.

Put the crack pipe down. We are a million miles away from being as good as Arsenal.
Arsenal are losing there best player and still in all 4 comps, they got a lot of games to play. We could catch them. 12 points seem a lot but I think we might go in a run now

Arsenal are losing there best player and still in all 4 comps, they got a lot of games to play. We could catch them. 12 points seem a lot but I think we might go in a run now

They are buying players too. The idea we could catch them is not based on anything that we’ve seen from either side all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.