Homepage Update: Everton Sign Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

A goal every 4 Games from the wing at the top top level, 19 last season. I would always judge a player on his last season than the ones before. Our other wingers probably average one a year.

True all our goals last season , came from one player. I hope he does the business for us.

Give him his due: going for Theo over the Ox was a masterstroke from Walsh (even a stopped clock is right twice a day...) because even though £40m for a player in the last year of contract is chump change to us these days, Theo will add pace goals and brains to our attack RIGHT NOW

Just wish we'd have got him in the summer
Bore off red nose

Quality signing, if he stays fit I reckon we can catch Arsenal, as they are in total disarray. I think Walcott will proved the quality we have really been missing.

I'm not really convinced we needed him in all honesty

That being said, I don't think he's a bad player and if stays fit he should be able to do a job for us

I'm cautiously optimistic

I just hope that this doesn't mean one or both of Lookman and Vlasic enter stage left in the immediate future, as I think both of those players have big upsides

Reactions: JLW

Pickford

Kenny - Holgate - Williams - Martina

Rooney
Bolasie------------------Lookman

Sigurdsson

Walcott - Tosun

Imagine Allardyce playing this. Just imagine it lol

Pickford

Kenny - Holgate - Williams - Martina

Rooney
Bolasie------------------Lookman

Sigurdsson

Walcott - Tosun

Imagine Allardyce playing this. Just imagine it
That defence needs at least three defensive midfielders in front of it in order to lose 4:0!

I'm not really convinced we needed him in all honesty

That being said, I don't think he's a bad player and if stays fit he should be able to do a job for us

I'm cautiously optimistic

I just hope that this doesn't mean one or both of Lookman and Vlasic enter stage left in the immediate future, as I think both of those players have big upsides

..I like Vlasic too but I really see him as a central midfielder, very much in the Barkley mould.

Status
Not open for further replies.