Everton set to make swoop for spurs duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Guardian rumour mill says Hutton is a 'Vladimir Putin lookalike'.
Maybe a little but Ironically, the man he could be repelacing at rb, our very own Hibbo, looks even more like Putin imo.
Maybe someone can be arsed to do the necessary photo thingy and we can have a vote

The Guardian rumour mill says Hutton is a 'Vladimir Putin lookalike'.
Maybe a little but Ironically, the man he could be repelacing at rb, our very own Hibbo, looks even more like Putin imo.
Maybe someone can be arsed to do the necessary photo thingy and we can have a vote

alan_hutton2.jpg

255px-Tony_Hibbert_1.jpg

200px-Vladimir_Putin_official_portrait.jpg

175px-Carlosvalderramacol.png

Vote away

Well Hutton surely is better than Hibbo Or neville at RB. As for Bentley under Moyes he may just find his form again at least then we would have an option to Osman.

Failed to live up to his potential, off field issues - both of these factors make him the ideal Moyes signing.

My one concern about him is his lack of pace, as a right winger this should be paramount : however, he did exceptionally well at Blackburn inspite of this set back, both on the right flank, but also as a support striker.

Again it'll be salary and fee dependent, but I wouldn't be too upset if the rumours were true. Bearing in mind they are just rumours at the moment...

Bentley is one of the quickest players in the league with the ball.

Go look up the Nike 'who's fastest' speed test.

Bentley is one of the quickest players in the league with the ball.

Go look up the Nike 'who's fastest' speed test.

So was Andy Johnson supposedly but he could never get away from anyone when he was playing for us.

Bentley isn't all that quick, he's no touch line hugging winger. He's certainly quicker than what we have though and he has good quality in terms of ability on the ball and delivery.

There's a reason he was compared to Beckham, they are similar in terms of style. Neither rely on pace.

So was Andy Johnson supposedly but he could never get away from anyone when he was playing for us.

Bentley isn't all that quick, he's no touch line hugging winger. He's certainly quicker than what we have though and he has good quality in terms of ability on the ball and delivery.

There's a reason he was compared to Beckham, they are similar in terms of style. Neither rely on pace.

And they had similar hairstyles!

I said last season that Hutton would be coming here. I still think he will be here before the deadline. i doubt Bentley will though, i just dont see him as a Moyes type of player.

I said last season that Hutton would be coming here. I still think he will be here before the deadline. i doubt Bentley will though, i just dont see him as a Moyes type of player.

I think Bentley is a moyes type of player, he is young, British and talented. He may have gone off the rails a bit at Spurs, but he was fine at Blackburn, he just needs the right manager.

In Moyes, we trust

I think Bentley is a moyes type of player, he is young, British and talented. He may have gone off the rails a bit at Spurs, but he was fine at Blackburn, he just needs the right manager.

In Moyes, we trust

Moyes expects players to work hard. Bentley would not know what working hard was. Stands there hands on hips most of the time watching other players tracking back.

I'd take Bentley but not keen on Hutton.

Surely Spurs must have some other young highly rated right backs we can get as part of the deal..........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.