Everton set to make swoop for spurs duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah , but would you cause a slight distraction at bath time ? ;)

Heh.

All I'm saying is, stick a shoe on my face, drift out of position, hit the first man when I cross and slide tackle anything that moves, I could basically replace Hibbert at will.

12 million for both I'm cracking up. Unless the lescott deal is being struck don't see this even remotely happening. Arry won't let both of these lads go for that especially against his close peer. He will milk it for all it's worth. A seemingly crocked Hutton is not my idea of a upgrade. Can we be a good fit for Bentley? I not so sure. He is a cracking player at times but at others is a big pouter.

This is one situation where a loan deal would be the better option. Hutton is crocked and there's every chance Bentley's going to end up in a cell before the season's over.

There's bugger all chance of Bentley going to prison mate.
'Arry said only "crazy offers" would be accepted here in relation to Villa's rumoured 15 mill interest in Jenas and Bentley. David Bentley and Jermaine Jenas will only go for 'crazy' offers | Football

I'd be stupidly happy if this deal happened, even at a bit more than the rumoured 12million. I think taking Hutton (and giving a few million for him) basically enables the Bentley bid at a reasonable price.

Oud take them both but think it would be closer to 20m for the pair. Bently is got to be valued at around 15m and Hutton at 5m. Would take deal at 20m but would love the 12m to be correct

I'd seriously be made up if we nabbed these two, even for 15 mil +.
Moyes will sort Bentley out, and I reckon Hutton could flourish here too.

I'd actually be pretty stoked even if we sold Lescott and ended up with

Banega, Bentley, Hutton + Decent CB (Richards/Senderos/Taylor)

hm.. mebe a bit of a better CB like Hangeland or Cahill..

Either way, 13 days to go lads! Time to get busy!
*goes back to refreshing newsnow.co.uk*

Yes please, I'd take them in a heartbeat, especially Bentley. Really rated him, before he went to Spurs. I'm sure Moyes would be able to bring the best out of him.

That and I need for him to get playing time, as he's in my 'Times Online Fantasy Football Team'.lol

I think the only chance we have for his to be a reality is if Lescott is sold.

Becasue as I understand it when you buy players from within your own league, the money has to be paid upfront, where as with players from abroad you can spread the payments over the years of the players contract. (like brighthouse!! lol )

There is just no way that we have £12M lying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.