Everton set to make swoop for spurs duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lad on ‘NSNO’ has family who are shareholders at Spurs. He's got a few things right about them in the past, like them signing Peter Crouch before anyone knew about it and Spurs hijacking our deal for Kyle Naughton.

He said a few days ago that Everton and Aston Villa are both interested in David Bentley and his future will be decided next week. Although that Gary Jacob on the Times website was sure he was going to Aston Villa.

I’d certainly take Bentley, he’s a lot better than what we currently have outwide and he’s shown in the past he’s got ability. He’s got something to prove, this could be a good move for him.

I read that lad's posts, mate, and I have to say he strikes me as a bit of an idiot really. It wasn't hard to call either of the above moves, and both had been reported in the press, too.

Agree with you on Bentley. The Mirror claims he went to Tottenham for £16m. Wasn't it more like £12m?

Not sure on Hutton, though.

Bentley is too lazy. He'll end up right in Moyes doghouse. Can't get a match w/ 2 different managers.

Dont know about Hutton only seen him once. Seems injury prone and doesn't add any pace to the right side.

Bentley is too lazy. He'll end up right in Moyes doghouse. Can't get a match w/ 2 different managers.

Dont know about Hutton only seen him once. Seems injury prone and doesn't add any pace to the right side.

Hutton is very quick, one of the quickest rightbacks I've seen in years.

Bentley's problem at spurs is Aaron lennon who i'll pick any day over beckham,bentley and walcott....
if he comes at everton we are getting a player with a high reputation after a loooooooooooooooooong loooooooooooooooong time and with that in mind bentley will hopefilly regain his form at blackburn

Hutton is very quick, one of the quickest rightbacks I've seen in years.

Well that's good we desperately need pace on the right side.

He looked terribly slow and out of shape playing against us last season wondering if he was still nursing his previous injury.

Then leave all the info on a train....thus lost and another transfer target goes down the pan.....Dare I ask the leg??? lol

the leg is okay but I'm proper miserable (apart from the obvious EFC reasons) as my family have left this lunchtime so the house feels really empty.
We had a great laugh comparing footy horror stories as he supports Torino, who were relegated last season. He brought me a Torino shirt so I gave him one of my Everton shirts and a 'you're in my heart, you're in my soul' scarf.
Spent all evening watching vids from Wembley and the Everton Goals DVD. Happy days - his missus wasnt that impressed though!
Ah well, I'll see him again when I go over in October.

Come on Everton cheer me up and do some serious swooping please!

If these guys were any good , they would surely be part of Spurs plans .
That would be a natural reaction. Doen't work like that all the time though. Mikel Arteta wasn't part of Real Soceidad's plans and Ever Banega is rated as a top class player, yet doesn't get a sniff in at Valencia. Don't forget Bentley wasn't a Redknapp buy, don't know about Hutton.

Status
Not open for further replies.