Everton set to make swoop for spurs duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard a very funny rumour about darren bent and jermaine defoe a few months back, that they liked the same girl and defoe reportedly got her in the end leaving a sour taste for benlolt and that was the reason they hardly started together and didn't gel

Funniest reason ever for a strike force to not click:)..hahaha

I'd love that - all young players who for different reasons need to prove that they can still hack it.
Taylor - to prove that he is a PL defender, off-shot chance of England
Hutton - that going south was not a bad move and that he is PL quality
Bentley - that he is the heir to Beckham on the England RM
Banega - that he is everything that his rep says and to stay in the Argentine team

All players who should be hungry to prove lots of people wrong, Moyes' kind of people.
Posted this in another thread. I rate all 4 players, but Banega is based on what my friends tell as I have never seen him play except the classic youtube vid - but unlike a lot of other youtube vids, it struck me that the 5 min. highlights of his ball control was taken from only 3-4 games and not 20 games. HE has skill no doubt about it.

I heard a very funny rumour about darren bent and jermaine defoe a few months back, that they liked the same girl and defoe reportedly got her in the end leaving a sour taste for benlolt and that was the reason they hardly started together and didn't gel

Funniest reason ever for a strike force to not click:)..hahaha

i heard ronaldo and berbatov were after the same guy...

it sounds good that we may have a players that was routed to be the next david beckham in our team. we havnt had a decent right midfielder for years...get the lad in.

Agreed, think he's a top notch player, who could do wonders for Everton.

Failed to live up to his potential, off field issues - both of these factors make him the ideal Moyes signing.

My one concern about him is his lack of pace, as a right winger this should be paramount : however, he did exceptionally well at Blackburn inspite of this set back, both on the right flank, but also as a support striker.

Again it'll be salary and fee dependent, but I wouldn't be too upset if the rumours were true. Bearing in mind they are just rumours at the moment...

I would definitely take both Hutton and Bentley- Right side- done!

Hutton is lightning quick and in a way very similar to Baines in that they get up and down and can put a boot in for the tackle when needs be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.