Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have tried two foreign managers who didn’t work, let’s give it to our own.

And you’re damn right I voted Brexit

Oh no mate, sammy will be part of the coaching staff. Craig will be his number 2

Need to keep the old boys in the old boys club nice and close.

Walsh, Allardyce, Shakespeare and Lee, all taking our clubs money.

He gets rid of all the decent backroom staff, they end up elsewhere. it's jobs for the boys and when he goes, they all go. You are then left to pick up the pieces and try to employ decent staff again, you don't and teams go into a downward spiral.

His appointment will take us back 10 years, it's like bulldozing your home because you have rising damp.

There is quite literally a pattern between him managing a club and what happens when he leaves.

View attachment 42412
Newcastle didn't go down under him he wasn't wanted by Ashley who just bought the club or their horse punching champions league demanding fans
Blackburn "I now wish them and the football club every success for the future."Rovers are currently 13th in the Premier League, five points above the relegation zone. Didn't Venky appoint Steve Kean ?
West Ham did he do such a bad job there ? Got them promoted and kept them up typical West Ham though he wasn't good enough for "The West Ham Way"
Sunderland & Palace
In no way at all is Sam to blame for where we or they are put it this way if Sam had stayed at SAFC we wouldn't have been relegated and Palace wouldn't be propping up the PL

Time to take our medicine.

I would be pleased with his appointment given the context.

The job of work is to get a tune out of this team until January, balance the squad with proper signings and be safe in the summer.

He is the most pragmatic choice for what we need.

He will take us to the cleaners, but cant say we dont deserve it, like i said time to take our medicine.

Last edited:

You sound like our owners.....
You mean the owners that have had their heads in cloud cuckoo land with their wish list of names? We thought we could buy success, but the games moved on from 10 years ago when that was possible. We need to stabilise before we burn out/do a Leeds.

As long as its ONLY until the end of the season with a view to appointing someone else.

He wouldn 't accept that, he wants his pay off when he gets the sack after 12 months. So it's a long contract and all of his demands. He's an expert at this, clubs only go to him when they are absolutely desperate or as in us, insane.

There is just so much wrong at the moment with the club that we have to do everything we can to stay in the prem.

Fingers crossed Big Sam can keep us above water.

We have tried two foreign managers who didn’t work, let’s give it to our own.

And you’re damn right I voted Brexit
E8Wk8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.