Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everton board room...
75Mp1.gif

On Big Sam (or any other candidate we ain't happy with). I don't give a flying **** what the RS or any other set of fans think, or get a laugh out of us. Let them have a laugh. Its banter. Beyond worrying about being embarrassed now. This is a serious position we are in. Next 2 games are so important, but so are the next few months too.
These players aren't playing as a team or unit. Basics need to be followed. Defensive drills etc etc.

A qualified welcome from me. Get him on board, whip the ba$ta5d mercenaries among this band of losers into shape and don't leave any hiding places for those that aren't arsed. No better man to do that and shame them where needed. Get it on.

I tend to agree. It's a shame it's come to this and I'd rather have an exciting appointment like Tuchel. I think Allardyce will put some of these players in their place and that is what is now needed.

The only positive I can see is that he'll probably bring in Sammy Lee as his number 2:coffee:

I need a drink, and it won't be champagne

Oh no mate, sammy will be part of the coaching staff. Craig will be his number 2

Need to keep the old boys in the old boys club nice and close.

Walsh, Allardyce, Shakespeare and Lee, all taking our clubs money.

GrandOldTeam submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce
sam2-1024x461.jpg

Everton have u-turned and reopened talks with Sam Allardyce about becoming their next permanent manager, according to Sky Sports News.

After failing to bring in Watford boss Marco Silva, and a dismal run of five defeats from seven games under interim boss David Unsworth, Everton have again approached Allardyce's representatives after earlier talks broke down.
I can't complain what the board are doing. I've been saying keep Unsworth until we get our man (Silva) and now I'm saying Allardyce.

It sucks but I don't see what else we can do. I would certainly have Big Sam over Dyche and Pullis.

Status
Not open for further replies.