Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pony up the $15 per month and get it.

Between FSC and FSC+, you'll catch just about every Everton match.
I'm already paying that for regular FSC, which tends to have most of the Everton matches. It's just frustrating that we have to purchase two separate packages to see the games, that's all.

I'm already paying that for regular FSC, which tends to have most of the Everton matches. It's just frustrating that we have to purchase two separate packages to see the games, that's all.

It's really always been that way since Setanta started showing the excess games. FSC+ has just continued what Setanta had done these past four or five years. My beef is FSC+ needs to go to full fledged HD then I'll feel like I'm getting more bang for my buck.

I am moving in a week and plan on getting a dish. The only question that I asked, is does it get Foxsports, so that I can see Everton.
It is a lot cheaper than my Comcast basic cable. Tomorrow, I guess I will watch another crappy Veetle feed. Anyone know of something better?

Having no luck finding a feed. I don't want to have to wait until the FSC Plus broadcast! I want my Everton now!

Gotta do like I do and don't turn on the internet or TV until game time.

Hard to do but I've learned how.

I am moving in a week and plan on getting a dish. The only question that I asked, is does it get Foxsports, so that I can see Everton.
It is a lot cheaper than my Comcast basic cable. Tomorrow, I guess I will watch another crappy Veetle feed. Anyone know of something better?

you speaking of DirectTV or Dish Network? I think DirectTV is the better of the two personally. I have DirectTV at home, and i have Dish here at work. I know for a fact DirectTV has everything you want, you just have to order the proper packages. My Dish subscription at work doesn't have the channel - but that is most likely because that package isn't ordered here. I don't know if it's offered or not (i would assume so) - maybe a Dish Network subscriber can post here letting us know.

Dish has access to both FSC and FSC+

Oh, and we're on FSC tomorrow at 11am EDT (LIVE) against West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.