Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everton vs. Bolton match is live on FSC at 11 am EDT (8 am PDT).

Note we've moved from 'Standard Time' to 'Daylight Time' so the correct abbreviations are EDT and PDT for the summer.

I didn't see anything on their schedule about a replay later that day. Fox Soccer Report is on at 11 pm EDT. The game is being replayed later in the week on Wednesday and Friday though.

FSC Schedule

Pony up the $15 per month and get it.

Between FSC and FSC+, you'll catch just about every Everton match.

Now, if your cable outlet isn't offering it, time to get on the phone to them and tell them to offer it.

Went to set my DVR up to record the Everton match on FSC+ tomorrow and the guide is saying that it's Birmingham vs. Chelsea or something like that.

Recording anyway just in case it's wrong.

I looked it up and it said Fox Sports at 3:40pm est Means I will get another crappy feed, but will try and view and read the comments on here.

Went to set my DVR up to record the Everton match on FSC+ tomorrow and the guide is saying that it's Birmingham vs. Chelsea or something like that.

Recording anyway just in case it's wrong.

Yeah, I just checked my DirecTV guide just to make sure the game was going to come on as scheduled and I was dismayed to see it said Blackburn v. Birmingham City. I am so hoping this is wrong. I've looked forward to our game all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.