Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else blocked from watching Sunday's replay via NBC Live Extra because it was broadcast on Esquire? I can access all the other matches via the app but "am not authorized" for this content (DirecTV does not sell Esquire with the NBCSN package).

Replays of Sunday matches that aren't on NBCSN have always been a problem. Maybe there was a technicality in the TV contract (which expired as of yesterday, so maybe this will change soon). You have to record them live and save them on a DVR.

Replays of Sunday matches that aren't on NBCSN have always been a problem. Maybe there was a technicality in the TV contract (which expired as of yesterday, so maybe this will change soon). You have to record them live and save them on a DVR.

I can replay all the matches except the Everton match. Then again, I get all the other channels but not Esquire.

I can replay all the matches except the Everton match. Then again, I get all the other channels but not Esquire.

I don't think it knows which channels you get. I had trouble with replays last year when Everton were playing on Sunday because of EL but it wasn't the featured NBCSN game. Figured it might be more of that.

By the way - I started using PlayStation Vue for streaming TV and it is brilliant. I get every channel Everton could possibly play on (plus Live Extra and beinsports.tv access) for about 1/4 what I was paying for DIRECTV.

I don't think it knows which channels you get. I had trouble with replays last year when Everton were playing on Sunday because of EL but it wasn't the featured NBCSN game. Figured it might be more of that.

By the way - I started using PlayStation Vue for streaming TV and it is brilliant. I get every channel Everton could possibly play on (plus Live Extra and beinsports.tv access) for about 1/4 what I was paying for DIRECTV.

Is Vue PS4 only? Have a friend from your area that started using that, but don't know any more than that.

I'm pretty sure it accesses your subscription list when you login. I can view the other replays so it's not a bandwidth or login issue.

Is Vue PS4 only? Have a friend from your area that started using that, but don't know any more than that.

It's on PS4, PS3 and Amazon Fire. I wish there was an Apple TV app but they're probably coming up with their own streaming TV option so I doubt that will happen.

You can get it anywhere in the US now. I'm in one of the original markets and so we get some local channels on top of everything else.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/

Status
Not open for further replies.