• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

K

Kay20

Everton v Wigan
Wednesday, December 26
5:00pm EDT (DELAYED)
FSC

Live at 9:50am EDT on foxsoccer.tv

TX Tiburon

Player Valuation: £5m
I wouldn't be complaining if FSC Plus wasn't so damn expensive! I understand they need to make money somehow, I just wish it was more affordable. A few of my friends share similar feelings.
Agreed. And on Verizon Fios, + isn't even high def. They would have you pay $15 per month for one, low def channel. At least with Verizon, I have been successful in subscribing for one day and then unsubscribing - paying $0.50 per game.

Here's some info on the upcoming NBC contract. There is hope, I think....
http://epltalk.com/2012/10/28/14-th...overage-plans-for-the-premier-league-2013-16/

K

Kay20

Everton v Chelsea
Sunday, December 30
8:25am EDT
FSC

Available on foxsoccer.tv at midnight eastern.

K

Kay20

I can't find the Newcastle game on anywhere in the US - anyone have any clues? I tried NBC, but they have no coverage yet.

K

Kay20

^It's live only on espn3 guys, so watch it live or else it goes away - no replay.

Skeleton Crew

Player Valuation: £8m
FA Cup
3rd ROUND: Cheltenham Town v Everton (2:40pm ET) on Fox Soccer Plus and FoxSoccer2go.com

Everton under the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks