Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just assumed as it's a fairly big game, that it would be live, but the mid table clash of the Hammers v The ****e is of more importance! Oh well, guess I'll just stay in the hotel and watch it on the lappie.

Still up for a few pints on the Saturday night, if anyone is interested? Probably gonna go to The National & Beer Revolution.

I bevvy in the ship and anchor next door so we could meet for a pint or seven:cheers:

I wouldn't be complaining if FSC Plus wasn't so damn expensive! I understand they need to make money somehow, I just wish it was more affordable. A few of my friends share similar feelings.

Oh I'm not complaining about being live, I'm fully ok with tape delays but to not televise us at all and choose Newc Stoke as the tape delay is annoying.
Never meant you were incase you think i meant that lol,thought you meant we were not live at all,which we are Live on Fox Soccer Plus,not at all or on delay as you say on Fox Soccer Chanel

I hope NBC posts how we are going to get the games online. I know that FSC is expensive, but I can watch pretty much every Everton game every week. I love that and I hope NBC makes it just as easy.

I'll be in the states for most of December and 1/2 of January, hope I can catch some games on Fox Sports or it's a case of hitting The Banshee every weekend !

Status
Not open for further replies.