Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 players need to be moved on...probably 16 if you include Kean.

Bolasie
Besic
Connolly
Bowler
Sigurdsson
Bernard
Tosun
Delph
Coleman
Kenny
Lossl
Baningime
Gibson
Gomes
Davies

The sooner we csn offload these chaps and bring in replacements the better.

We really need to move a handful on this window and the rest in the summer.
If you think 16 players are leaving in the summer plus theo then I suggest you stay off the ale mate lol
You’ve got our squad players in there, without squad players whose getting picked when injuries and suspensions happen?

Can we get Harry Redknapp in as DOF representative just for the transfer window deadline day please. I miss the days of him pulling him in his car with his window down and giving his views

Attachments

• 334446C5-78AF-45EC-A1DE-9677C5D5A54B.jpeg
    334446C5-78AF-45EC-A1DE-9677C5D5A54B.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 43
Is top 4 champions league, lose the qualifier and you’ve achieved zero.

I think the table is taking shape, Leicester, Liverpool, city and Utd starting to seriously crank. It’s a Europa spot, can’t see top 4 at all. And wouldn’t want to spend loads on potentially average players as that’s never worked (kean - no, Walcott - no, Tosun - no) for us. Got to show some patience unfortunately.

if you move two, I’ll be amazed for all of the reasons countlessly discussed here.
Top 4 is CL, you don't need a qualifier anymore as the PL gets 4 automatic spots.

We're literally a point behind Liverpool right now having played - as of when they play Utd - 2 games less.

We're well in the race - as it stands - for top 4.

All 4 premier league teams go into the group stage of the champions league now, there is no knock out, regardless of the teams individual coefficient
Ooh, when did that happen? A few people have
If we win our next game we will have the same amount of points Leicesters got, you are aware of this? We’re already level with City and only one point behind the rs. I know we’re Everton and we never get anything right, but to insinuate we’re out of the top4 race when we have the same amount of points as city in 4th and another win will have us level with hard cranking Leicester, whos played a game more than us, is a little goofy.
i agree we are in the mix with Leicester but Utd, city and RS are
If we win our next game we will have the same amount of points Leicesters got, you are aware of this? We’re already level with City and only one point behind the rs. I know we’re Everton and we never get anything right, but to insinuate we’re out of the top4 race when we have the same amount of points as city in 4th and another win will have us level with hard cranking Leicester, whos played a game more than us, is a little goofy.
I didn’t know that about 4th no longer being a qualifier. I can see us competing for that 4th spot but was wary of a repeat of the Colina/yellow submarine debarcle. It’s fascinating really, certainly exciting , as I’ve posted a few times I’d like a couple of loans with options.

The only two we may struggle with are Davies and Gomes due to their wages and length of contracts.

The rest of them have contracts expiring in 2021/22 anyway. Those expiring in 2022 we have to move on to pick up fees.

Or we will be left with nothing when they go.

I'm not sure anyone is really coming in for Gomes for any serious money, given his wages and injury record. Davies you stand a chance with. I suppose there are enough priorities to move on before them though.

Not sure he is. He reminds me of the work berk who hurries about pretending to look busy then when called upon to do something relatively important makes an absolute pigs ear of it. The signings of Allan and Doucoure have proven how important the middle of the park is. Davis isn't and never will be good enough, unfortunately.

Yes maybe.

I only go on what I have seen this season though, and most of the games Davies has played we have won and he has played very well. If the right offer comes in I'm sure he will go, but not sure we will be desperately trying to move him on.

15 players need to be moved on...probably 16 if you include Kean.

Bolasie
Besic
Connolly
Bowler
Sigurdsson
Bernard
Tosun
Delph
Coleman
Kenny
Lossl
Baningime
Gibson
Gomes
Davies

The sooner we csn offload these chaps and bring in replacements the better.

We really need to move a handful on this window and the rest in the summer.

Jesus zat, that would leave us with no RB and 3 midfielders.

If we got rid of all those in the next two transfer windows theres no way we could replace them with quality it'd cost too much.

I agree with what your saying but we need a squad. We're looking at another 2 summers to get rid of all the dead wood and decent replacements in imo.

Is top 4 champions league, lose the qualifier and you’ve achieved zero.

I think the table is taking shape, Leicester, Liverpool, city and Utd starting to seriously crank. It’s a Europa spot, can’t see top 4 at all. And wouldn’t want to spend loads on potentially average players as that’s never worked (kean - no, Walcott - no, Tosun - no) for us. Got to show some patience unfortunately.

if you move two, I’ll be amazed for all of the reasons countlessly discussed here.

I agree with this, a couple of decent 1st team signings could put us in that top 4 mix-up, Cest la vie....

It’s by no means assured we’re going to qualify for Europa with how tight the table is, we need to get that boxed off first.
IMO we need 1-2 in to really push for any European place, unless we miraculously keep everyone fit once Allan and Dom come back - which isn’t happening

Status
Not open for further replies.