Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve in for Kean too. I think this actually suits us more. They might get into a bidding war and we will have the option to buy zirkzee or keep Kean in the summer
As much as I wanted it to work for Kean, he just doesn’t suit the demands of what Ancelotti wants his number 9 to do. I also feel that he isn’t suited to the prem in general but is red hot in slightly less physical leagues like ligue 1 or serie A - I can’t see us keeping him but if they want to wait until summer to start a bidding war...then that is fine by me

As much as I wanted it to work for Kean, he just doesn’t suit the demands of what Ancelotti wants his number 9 to do. I also feel that he isn’t suited to the prem in general but is red hot in slightly less physical leagues like ligue 1 or serie A - I can’t see us keeping him but if they want to wait until summer to start a bidding war...then that is fine by me
Glad you approve !! lol

Top 6 well and truly on with sides like Wolves completely out the picture. Perfect time to bring one or two in and push on but doesn't look like we'll bother.
Even it was just some loans for youngsters like Zirkzee it would at least give Carlo options and keep teams guessing on his tactics.
I see Odegaard at Real isn't getting game time.

I will be stunned if we buy a CM personally.

Think RB and a Forward will be our only targets this window, if we even have any.

I'm sure I read somewhere a few weeks ago that ancelotti said strengthening midfield was a priority.

I presumed that was referring to the lack of a cdm if im honest though.

Only reason why it stuck in my head was because I like you think we are more desperate for a RB and some form of forward.

I'm sure I read somewhere a few weeks ago that ancelotti said strengthening midfield was a priority.

I presumed that was referring to the lack of a cdm if im honest though.

Only reason why it stuck in my head was because I like you think we are more desperate for a RB and some form of forward.
Depth wise we are pretty loaded in midfield.

Quality and not injured wise its not great.

But to add in midfield we would need to shred at least 1.

Allan, Doucs, Gomes, Davies, Delph, Iceland, Delph, Gmblammo.

Pretty stacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.