everton invite further debt :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not blame him they way every season he has to kick up a fuss for cash to spend But doubt very much he will go to united hes not without being funny a big enough name to take over from Fergie so it would only be for a short spell and you tell me of any one who has been a success as a boss taking a assistant job

I'm just bullshitting really. But I think it'll be logical him taking over. They know each other well, probably have the same (Moyes maybe has more) tactical knowledge of the game (when Fergie was the same age as Moyes mind you). And, maybe get the assistant job to be shoehorned into being the manager. I cant see Manure doing a Chelsea and get someone in that's a "star" name. Could happen - and Moyes did turn down being his number 2 a while back so he'd probably get Fergie's blessing.

I reckon they will annonce Moyes signings when a decison is made over the new stadium to:

A) Placate the anti-Ks if it goes ahead.

B )Put out a good news story if its called in.

I said we would probably hear a signing this week :D

I think the Mancs will demand a higher profile manager for some reason British is not in fashion at the top clubs.:)

hopefully Rafael will ruin the rs for good this year then head over to o.t. to do the same there...........1st part will probably come true , 2nd part highly unlikely but were all guessing something we haven't a clue about, i reckon hughes will do alright at citeh, falling away at the end of the season but not getting the boot just strolling across manc to o.t. instead.

hopefully Rafael will ruin the rs for good this year then head over to o.t. to do the same there...........1st part will probably come true , 2nd part highly unlikely but were all guessing something we haven't a clue about, i reckon hughes will do alright at citeh, falling away at the end of the season but not getting the boot just strolling across manc to o.t. instead.
I was told today we suffer from manager envylolI mean in some cases (must not name Reidy)penis envy but Rafael envylollollol

he would be usefull at social functions, would save paying some kid minimum wage to serve the drinkslollollol
by the way i've finished with mine for the purpose it was intended so i'm going to get it removed.....so i can wear tighter jeans.

Mate all i have highlighted is pure speculation, if you can give me a relieable source as per fact, we are talking quotation marks here, i will say that what you have written isnt compleate fabrication, you seem content to have a pop at the club or should i say particularly the board every chance you get, but from what i read of your have posts there is very little fact to back up anything you argue.

Its the 10th of July ffs! Im not having a pop, i would be lieing if i said i didnt find your posts pessemistic and as such frustrating as i like to follow the club for the joy of following them and an element of that is optimisim and hope!

Your perfectly entitled to your opinion be it pessimistic or otherwise, but if your going to make a point, back up that opinion with fact not heresay, fabrication or scandel from red tops. Your creating arguments based on Johnson leaving and hes not even gone yet, we are a third of the way through the transfer window and our level of debt (the majority of which was not incurrd by this board) is one of the lowest in the Prem.

i could have sworn i read somewhere recently that the clubs debt has more than doubled under kenwright

i could have sworn i read somewhere recently that the clubs debt has more than doubled under kenwright

Post the link/source then. Match it to inflation over the period he has been in charge, and look at how much turnover has increased, then match that with the net value of assets, against the level of debt from the point at which he took over the club. I think you will find its a pittance. If you still feel justified compare the level of debt againt that of other PL sides and see where Everton are in the overall debt leauge.

Now as for the boards influence on the footballing side of our success............

Post the link/source then. Match it to inflation over the period he has been in charge, and look at how much turnover has increased, then match that with the net value of assets, against the level of debt from the point at which he took over the club. I think you will find its a pittance. If you still feel justified compare the level of debt againt that of other PL sides and see where Everton are in the overall debt leauge.

Now as for the boards influence on the footballing side of our success............

it may surprise you that the reason for the rather vague nature of my previous post is that i don't have a link, in fact i don't remember where i read it, or if i've definitely remembered it correctly. however, the weaselly nature of your response makes me think i'm not too far off the mark.
as for your silly comment about "justification" - why would i need to justify posting a very simple query?
i don't much care where everton are in any "debt league", i only care about everton & what is deemed appropriate for one club may not be suitable for another.

it may surprise you that the reason for the rather vague nature of my previous post is that i don't have a link, in fact i don't remember where i read it, or if i've definitely remembered it correctly. however, the weaselly nature of your response makes me think i'm not too far off the mark.
as for your silly comment about "justification" - why would i need to justify posting a very simple query?
i don't much care where everton are in any "debt league", i only care about everton & what is deemed appropriate for one club may not be suitable for another.

lol
long_tailed_weasel.jpg

:)
Unloosen the bra strap mate, you rebuttled my post i rebuttled yours, it sounded as if your quoate had a vaild source obviously not, if you cant make a valid arguement based on football, then dont resort to a persoanl insult, says more about you then it ever could about me! Ill try harder next time to ignore your "I thought i heared somewhere arguments" lol

Last edited:
lol

Unloosen the bra strap mate, you rebuttled my post i rebuttled yours, it sounded as if your quoate had a vaild source obviously not, if you cant make a valid arguement based on football, then dont resort to a persoanl insult, says more about you then it ever could about me! Ill try harder next time to ignore your "I thought i heared somewhere arguments" lol

You're one to talk with yer Toffeeweb links!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.