everton invite further debt :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
man , all these loans are so dangerous !

i hate credit and hate loans .
its like being hungry and eating your own body part's 1 at a time to stay alive.it makes no sense.

as my mum would say , the club is robbing peter to feed paul.

well , this increased debt is probably pushing us further away from the hope of new investers.

kenwright open to sell the club ? yea right , load of bollox.

actually has anyone got the figures on what the clubs whole value is and how much the debt is including the 12 loans ?

ps i wanna slap kenwright so hard its untrue.

But we're stable now. Kenwright appointed Moyes and we're 5th in the Premiership. It's all good.

lol

But we're stable now. Kenwright appointed Moyes and we're 5th in the Premiership. It's all good.

lol
We could take on no new debt, sell our good players, buy no-one, slide down the table and be in profit. Am sure you will happy then! Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

lol

Get out of jail free card mate!

We sign players: the club is further in debt, happy moaney days! Sack the Board.

We dont sign players: the board fails to back the manger! Sack the Board.

This is great Amo for you use it wisely!

Last edited:
We could take on no new debt, sell our good players, buy no-one, slide down the table and be in profit. Am sure you will happy then! Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

No, I'd be happy with a takeover and an injection of capital to get us out of this level of debt which is obviously shackling Moyes in the transfer market.

Unfortunately, as Kenwright explains 'there's no buyers out there'. lol

Get out of jail free card mate!

We sign players: the club is further in debt, happy moaney days! Sack the Board.

We dont show players: the board fails to back the manger! Sack the Board.

This is great AMo for you use it wisely!

Sacking a board, sadly, is not withn our power. I think most of us know this has to happen to move on though, right?

Sacking a board, sadly, is not withn our power. I think most of us know this has to happen to move on though, right?

Wrong couldnt disagree with you more, in fact i would feel the same way currently about a takeover as tyou do about kirkby! Honestly how do you feel when the club does well, does it dissapoint you, do you really think our recent progression has been acheived with an incompetent board?

No, I'd be happy with a takeover and an injection of capital to get us out of this level of debt which is obviously shackling Moyes in the transfer market.

Unfortunately, as Kenwright explains 'there's no buyers out there'. lol

Of course there is buyers, TW and rest of the anti kenwright lot tell us there is so it must be true! Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

or we could tie up all our future 25 years income by aquiring debts to pay for the last 10 years, have no income left to fund future transfers and then have to sell our players and assetts to pay the debts back .which could actually lead to us spiralling out of control and doing a leeds if not worse.

no ifs , no buts , we have a moron running the club .
any confidence i had in the man has gone .

Wrong couldnt disagree with you more, in fact i would feel the same way currently about a takeover as tyou do about kirkby! Honestly how do you feel when the club does well, does it dissapoint you, do you really think our recent progression has been acheived with an incompetent board?

*sigh*
Do you REALLY think an Everton supporter doesn't want to see Everton do well? This is what saddens me about the ground move and boardroom debates, petty point scoring - the 'better blue' stuff.

Mate, I'll just say that we are in massive debt - a club officialy the fifth best in the Premiership, courtesy of our diligent manager, we can barely function as a football club in the transfer market to help him out in taking us to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.