Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is the best thread to post in.

I am done.
I am not putting another penny in until we have bullet proof confirmation of a state of the art stadium at the docks AND some real investment in world class players, not sell to buy as happened this Summer, and every year for decades.

Seeing them bell ends at the top of the league just makes me realise how much I hate football in its current state.

Sort it Everton.

The more I think about it, the more I am hoping that was because we're being a bit sensible with the finances as we're throwing a lot at the stadium move. Things do seem to be going on in the background regarding that from what I can gather and Moshiri didn't become a billionaire from being wreckless. I'm not saying the transfer window was acceptable the way it turned out, especially on the last day but it looked like a fair few deals just didn't come off, mainly due to us not being an attractive proposition for the calibre of player we're wanting to bring in.

It will take time, but we're probably in for a couple more frustrating seasons before we can start to compete for a European spot again. We may even be fairly close to it this season in 7th, as there are a couple of sides who are also not good enough to challenge the top 4.

That today was completely what we've come to expect from the Premier League era Everton though wasn't it. We're on the front foot, should only be one winner, and we go and throw it away, meanwhile the RS cruise to victory putting themselves back level on points at the top of the league.

I never hate Everton but they seem to break mine and blues fans heart - I have seen many managers come and go , but my faith in RK is slipping away 6 million per year - in hindsight should have let Royle Unsworth and Sheedy take the first team squad and let big Dunc manage the under 23s!

I will proper hate them after i see Daniel Sturridge do this for the 3rd time on Saturday

anim_64b5f954-557d-3634-ad7b-503b56715c09.gif

I remember Cahill got blocked by some bitter knob from punching the flag at Anfield. A stewert should have rugby tackled him for that. Right there and then. If he got sacked if everyone in goodison donated a tenner he'd be set for many of years.

I would never use hate when talking about Everton but they do have the capacity to make you believe things have improved just to kick you in the nuts. Like this weekend.

So bloody annoying,how many times over how many years do we all think,"Yes,here we go,a golden opportunity for us to kick on"and then bang like this season Bournemouth and Burnley we shoot ourselves in the foot,aah well I'm well used to it nowadays,conditioned,still hurts though and the day it stops you pack it in I suppose:(

In theme of the thread, it really is a bit gutting to go through this every single year. The same transfer windows, the same dropping points, same slow start, just all round the same

nothing changes, no matter how hyped we all get, just things do not change.

and even if they announced the stadium, track record tells us we will find out we cannot go ahead because we couldn't even build on our own car park!

Status
Not open for further replies.